Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did you watch his ****ing press conference today? It was some of the dumbest ****ing **** I ever heard. My roommate and I were confused as hell.

Like when he said "as you know, before our military was depleted. We have a brand new military."

WHAT THE **** DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?? All the **** he was saying about America being the best at testing and **** was also utter BULL****. Someone I know had to call their doctor, and then the doctor had to call the CDC, and then they have to wait for a call with a time and location, and then wait 4-5 days for ****ing results.

This country is ****ing garbage.
the country is not garbage. Certain leadership is.

Facts. Do you poop at public bathrooms?
not willingly. I'll do it when it has to be done. At work, absolutely. Its "clean."

The poops where i know i can hold it in, I;ll hold it in. But the ones that can't be held in, the squirters, I'll use the public restroom asap.

But I'm not happy about it and paranoid the whole time.

Haven't had this much free time in years. Quarantine low-key a blessing in disguise. Been cleaning the crib like crazy. It'll be spotless. Going more minimalist in terms of decor as I put and throw stuff away. I been going through my closets and **** gathering clothes, maddd things to donate.

Been hitting home workouts, they've been trash, but whatever. They closed my secret gym when they shut down the state the other day. So pushups and body squats it is.

Just started a new campaign on GTA 5. Been reading a lot. On my 4th book since the quarantine started. 'The 4 Agreements'. I like it. I suggest it. Try to expand your way of thinking daily. They can trap your body, can't trap your mind.

Worst thing you can do after going through this weird time in our lives is to come out the other side unchanged. You're going through it, be growing through it.

Basically what I’ve been saying to some of my friends who are just sitting home and getting fat from Doordash and video games 24/7. You have the entire world at your fingertips, and now’s the perfect chance to learn a new skill for work/for yourself, learn a new language, read up on history and different cultures, learn some new recipes, get into the habit of a healthy non-American diet, do some new workouts, etc.

Glad you posted that mentality in this thread too

Going to get tested as I type this fellas.
Just been feeling off lately, low grade fever, slight cough n headaches. I have asthma n of course my son does bad n my wife pregnant

just better to be safe at this point, my son did test negative last Wednesday. Hoping I just got a bug or it’s my anxiety. But if it is covid I need to know n stay away from them.

Listening to Cuomo now. This is the type of leader we need right now...
Don't know anything about his policies in NY, but he's been great handling this crisis for his state
He’s part of a group of officials that for the past twenty years have been defunding and closing hospitals throughout the city.
I remember St. John’s hospital on Queens boulevard and the hospital in the west village by 11th street being some really important ones

Did you watch his ****ing press conference today? It was some of the dumbest ****ing **** I ever heard. My roommate and I were confused as hell.

Like when he said "as you know, before our military was depleted. We have a brand new military."

WHAT THE **** DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?? All the **** he was saying about America being the best at testing and **** was also utter BULL****. Someone I know had to call their doctor, and then the doctor had to call the CDC, and then they have to wait for a call with a time and location, and then wait 4-5 days for ****ing results.

This country is ****ing garbage.

You guys are looking at it wrong.

Look at it from the stand point that you like him. And the media and content you consume is white noise to any opposition.

He's holding daily pep rallies where he's blaming Obama and promoting what he's doing as the greatest task any President has ever taken on.

Don't know anything about his policies in NY, but he's been great handling this crisis for his state

Not around the t.v right now. What's he saying, anything new? Guess it might be to new to ya if you aren't a NYer.

Just been feeling off lately, low grade fever, slight cough n headaches. I have asthma n of course my son does bad n my wife pregnant

just better to be safe at this point, my son did test negative last Wednesday. Hoping I just got a bug or it’s my anxiety. But if it is covid I need to know n stay away from them.
Praying for you bro

not willingly. I'll do it when it has to be done. At work, absolutely. Its "clean."

The poops where i know i can hold it in, I;ll hold it in. But the ones that can't be held in, the squirters, I'll use the public restroom asap.

Gotta work on those wall sits, so in those emergencies you can just no hands hover over the toilet.

Good luck. We’re there any ways to get tested and not go to a hospital?
They are only recommending people experiencing trouble breathing go in.
Might be more dangerous to actually step inside a hospital right now.

he's the man

Dialed into every detail and situation they are facing.

He's done a great job. He has my attention as a future guy for this country. I don't even live in NY and watch him every day like he's my guy

Good luck. We’re there any ways to get tested and not go to a hospital?
They are only recommending people experiencing trouble breathing go in.
Might be more dangerous to actually step inside a hospital right now.

they got me going to a clinic on campus to get the test done. I guess it’s being used as a testing center but I believe I do gotta go in to be seen n get tested. But it’s better than a hospital

He’s part of a group of officials that for the past twenty years have been defunding and closing hospitals throughout the city.
I remember St. John’s hospital on Queens boulevard and the hospital in the west village by 11th street being some really important ones
curious, how come nobody brings these up in his daily meetings? Not the right time to bring it up?

And how come 45 isn't using that against him in these times?

I was at a festival one time and had to go bad....real bad. I had the runs and had no choice but to use the port-o-potty :emoji_disappointed_relieved: Long story short, I sat down and let loose and it happened....I felt the splash back 😱 Worst feeling of my life.

Moral of the story is, always remember to lay down a couple layers of toilet paper flat on the water first to avoid a splash.

I think most of his fanbase resides outside NY like you :lol:

freeze freeze sfc415 sfc415 Last week was bad for me. I was stressed, depressed, paranoid, anxious and just drank so much beer to mask everything. I'm actually sick of drinking beer and I love craft beer :rofl:I woke up Monday and said **** it. I don't want to gain 10-20 pounds from this. I've been using my treadmill ever since. I'm using some of the free time I have after working from home to learn web development. I'm trying to encourage some of my friends to do the same. I'm trying to save Netflix and whatever else for the weekends before I run out of **** to watch.

Back
Top Bottom