Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My family member who lives next door came down with a fever / shortness of breath

What should she do besides self-quarantine?

:sick:
I'm no an expert. I would say, monitor the situation and try to remain as calm as possible in order to better evaluate whether it's something she can though out or it becomes a real medical emergency.

Man it’s empty as a motha!
Big booty Snow bunnies in yoga pants so friendly tho...
1585266133167.jpeg

im not saying there are good people with money but a person with money will not understand what i mean
Right, because all people who have money never came from a struggle. Once they all have money, they flip the switch and the struggle was forgotten.

This the kind of **** you pass on to your son?

I'm no an expert. I would say, monitor the situation and try to remain as calm as possible in order to better evaluate whether it's something she can though out or it becomes a real medical emergency.

You’re exactly right. Step 1 is to call your PCP and tell them your symptoms to be advised for further instructions regarding potential for testing. Step 2 would be to stay home and isolate as long as symptoms are manageable. Going to ER if there isn’t a medical emergency will result in potential infection of others (as well as yourself, if it isn’t C19) and likely be sent home without being tested anyway.

You’re exactly right. Step 1 is to call your PCP and tell them your symptoms to be advised for further instructions regarding potential for testing. Step 2 would be to stay home and isolate as long as symptoms are manageable. Going to ER if there isn’t a medical emergency will result in potential infection of others (as well as yourself, if it isn’t C19) and likely be sent home without being tested anyway.

alot of people are sent home to die also

if you don't feel good go to the ER
but you are right

no one knows what to do not even the doctors

there are so many stories around the world like this
don't take more of a risk your life

My test was declined. Don’t mind right now, someone with worse symptoms might need it. No fever and able to breath fine. Never felt this weak though.

Not gonna seek care unless I’m having trouble breathing. Too many patients in the ER with a high viral load. It’s how so many of the young are in critical care.

It’s over for you boy, some employee at in and out tested positive..... same one I go to, granted they said last day they work was the 15th and don’t think I went on that day but knowing these fast food spot, they ain’t cleaning everything properly.

Have to start eating at home whenever possible, bring lunch from home when possible. What In-n-Out spot you go to?

My test was declined. Don’t mind right now, someone with worse symptoms might need it. No fever and able to breath fine. Never felt this weak though.

Not gonna seek care unless I’m having trouble breathing. Too many patients in the ER with a high viral load. It’s how so many of the young are in critical care.

Sounds like stress/anxiety.

this is the only good news to come from any this
but let's not have a pity party for anyone's wealth dropping under a million dollars

most of the millionaires will rebound and the others aren't going to the poor house..................... at least not yet

the 1 percent will become the .5 percent before this is all over if it ends at all
Why is the good news? You're a hater. That's so wack.

People still ain't taking this seriously here (Texas). Drove around today and it looks like a lot of folks think they're on an extended spring break.

Sad to say it, but I really do think more bodies are gonna have to start dropping before people wake up. No way in hell things are going back to normal by Easter. I'm just hoping we have things under control by then.

Found out my cousin got infected a few days ago. Doing alright the last I checked up on her.

Here in NJ too. They said Bergen, Hudson, and Essex County got hit the worst.

That nursing home in Woodbridge not far from me. Had a panic attack last night reading that nursing home getting infected.

Took a walk with the kids today around the block. Felt good.

Really hate seeing the post with montages of young humans perishing.

Take care y’all.

Back
Top Bottom