Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can only provide an anecdote but in the case of my friends (couple living together), that symptom developed a day or 5 or so after they got the fever, dry cough and fatigue. Pretty much overnight, not a gradual decrease. They can't smell anything but their sense of taste has only decreased by a much lesser extent.
Kinda weird cuz taste depends a lot on smell. Interesting.

IllegalDisgustingGiraffe-size_restricted.gif

I pick number 7 :lol:

I don't mean to be insensitive, you pervert! But aren't these T-Rex suits equipped with a ventilator, that sucks air into the suit to inflate it?

On a lighter note, I just hung up after talking to my dad. So a week back I learned, they were planning to visit a relative on an institution and my brother shoot that idea down. My dad just told me, they are going anyways, but they are going to keep their distance... but he assured me, that their original idea to bring champagne was obviously cancelled. Me, you planned to drink champagne? Well... not anymore, we're going to stay 4 meters away. We promise. My parents are in the mid seventies. And right now, all over the effing world, all kinds of institutions and nursing homes are rife with Corona... It's not just about my parents putting themselves at risk, they could just as easily pass it on to the institution as well. My dad ended the call with..."They say, we all have to get it anyways..."

DR FAUCI PRESSER:

ASKED IF HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE, STRONGLY ADVOCATED BY PRES TRUMP, CAN PREVENT OR TREAT COVID-19, DR FAUCI SAYS THAT “IN TERMS OF SCIENCE,” HE CANNOT OFFER A DEFINITIVE ASSESSMENT, SAYS IT MAY HAVE AN EFFECT AND MAY NOT.

FAUCI: WE ARE STRUGGLING TO GET IT UNDER CONTROL,” SAYS FAUCI OF THE SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS. EVEN IF THE NUMBER OF COVID-19 CASES PLATEAU, DEATH TOLL WILL CONTINUE TO RISE AS A LAGGING INDICATORS. THE APEX MAY BE 8 OR 9 DAYS AWAY

FAUCI: “THIS IS GOING TO BE A BAD WEEK, UNFORTUNATELY,” SAYS DR ANTHONY FAUCI OF WHAT AMERICA FACES FROM THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC. “IT IS GOING TO BE SHOCKING TO SOME

Last edited:
Early Data Show African Americans Dying of Coronavirus at an Alarming Rate

No, the coronavirus is not an “equalizer.” Black people are being infected and dying at higher rates. Here’s what Milwaukee is doing about it — and why governments need to start releasing data on the race of COVID-19 patients.

Early Data Show African Americans Dying of Coronavirus at an Alarming Rate

No, the coronavirus is not an “equalizer.” Black people are being infected and dying at higher rates. Here’s what Milwaukee is doing about it — and why governments need to start releasing data on the race of COVID-19 patients.

A substantial amount of African Americans in Milwaukee(I live here) live in poverty. Poverty subsequently leads to poor nutrition and health. Unfortunately a lot Are overweight, have diabetes, high blood pressure and many other underlying issues.Also a lot of Service jobs which requires to be at the job rather than working from home.
Whoever started the “African Americans/ Africans can’t get Covid-19 was probably someone who wanted major casualties to that demographic. Fooled a lot of people unfortunately

It had live commentary and everything :lol:
https://www.reuters.com/article/hea...ronavirus-shuts-down-main-event-idUSL8N2BT0LC
Cycling-Belgium holds virtual Tour of Flanders as coronavirus shuts down main event
Belgium’s famed Tour of Flanders cycle race went virtual on Sunday after being postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic, with 12 cyclists pedalling it out in isolation on stationary bikes hooked up to a video-game recreation of the Belgian countryside.

Complete with roadside advertising and virtual spectators waving flags, the avatars of the Tour of Flanders were carried on Belgian television with live commentary, complete with camera shots of competitors in their homes cycling the shortened virtual course for rival red and yellow teams.

“When I heard about this idea, I thought it was a joke,” Zdenek Stybar, a professional road racing cyclist from the Czech Republic, said in a pre-race interview.

Racing in full cycle gear and sweating from home, Belgian Greg Van Avermaet won the first ever virtual Tour of Flanders, which is normally the second of five “Monument” classics in the season including races in France and Italy.

“Yesterday evening I was a bit panicked, but it was fun to do it, I think we had a good time,” Van Avermaet said after his victory.

The race was 32 kilometres long, instead of the usual 260, and involved 12 riders instead of 175, taking an hour for a competition that usually lasts six.

Cycling is a favourite pastime in Belgium, and the authorities have been debating whether curbing it is necessary.

Under lockdown, Belgium has suffered 1,447 deaths due to the coronavirus, with almost 20,000 confirmed cases of people infected, according to the latest figures. (Reporting by Robin Emmott; Editing by Hugh Lawson)

:lol:

I tag him in another thread so he wouldnt come here with it.

The irony in his statements was that they were racist in itself. Throughout history, and even today, there have been instances where black people and other minorities have been labeled immune or less susceptible to certain diseases, which causes/caused them to have less medical treatment.

So the very thing he talks about in every thread, he was doing himself.

This week is gonNa be the the most important especially in New York if numbers don’t drop it’s gonna be scary can’t have 500+ plus people dying every day

Back
Top Bottom