Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s one thing for these rich sports owners and entertainers to cancel games and festivals, but what about the people who work concessions, parking, security? What about the rest of us who are not financially lucky enough to be able to lose even a days worth of pay?

I just don’t see how we can contain this when there is no way fast food, stores, schools or pretty much anything besides these events people choose to go to are canceled.

Last edited:
Man. All these older people just traveling all Willy nilly. Four cases near me all linked to travel too. NY and Egypt. I think we all got it at this point. Without a shutdown in travel and this priest going to a convention, where were the precautions?
500 other priests all floating around out there

They need to do church services via webcam.
Conexpo just finished up in Vegas. It's just getting started folks.
Yo do you live in New Mexico?
My inlaws live in Albuquerque and I heard them on facetime with my wife tonite complaining about 4 people that had no business going to NYC and Egypt lol

might just be a coincidence that you and them both mentioned 4 cases and NYC egypt.

I work inside a very popular retail store. It'll have to get to walking dead levels for them to close down. If it does then I'm screwed.

What if there are like 5 people on earth that are fully immune to it.

I work inside a very popular retail store. It'll have to get to walking dead levels for them to close down. If it does then I'm screwed.

What if there are like 5 people on earth that are fully immune to it.

they better watch their dog :frown:

download (3).jpeg

Older dude at the supermarket, totally unprompted, just started complaining about how people are overreacting and that the MAIN STREAM MEDIA hasn't been good to the President. I slid away right when he was insisting on showing me that James Wood tweeted at him. Fam I just wanted sinigang packets!

For some reason just meeting ONE person who actually thinks like this IRL made me even more worried about whats to come.
Did you meet my father-in-law? Smh

Sitrep Denmark:

So after yesterday's lockdown and stay calm declaration, fools bum-rushed the supermarkets. Apparently there's a lot of Danes, that live their lives one toilet roll at a time. And... they had a TP sale only last week... I figured, I'd go down to the store to check the carnage myself. Things were pretty orderly, but busy and most people had a pack of TP in their carts or under their arm. I'm not gonna lie, seeing all these people filling their carts with perishables, affected me a bit and I kind of flinched. I could feel the flock mentality rush over me and the desire to horde ****, so I bought a pack of ice cream, just to buy something.

20200312_094759.jpg

Sitrep Denmark:

So after yesterday's lockdown and stay calm declaration, fools bum-rushed the supermarkets. Apparently there's a lot of Danes, that live their lives one toilet roll at a time. And... they had a TP sale only last week... I figured, I'd go down to the store to check the carnage myself. Things were pretty orderly, but busy and most people had a pack of TP in their carts or under their arm. I'm not gonna lie, seeing all these people filling their carts with perishables, affected me a bit and I kind of flinched. I could feel the flock mentality rush over me and the desire to horde ****, so I bought a pack of ice cream, just to buy something.

20200312_094759.jpg
Smart, that should last you a couple months

Sitrep Denmark:

20200312_094759.jpg
i have been noticing all of the dry spaghetti noodles missing from most shelves in germany.

are the government offices closed in denmark? or better yet does anyone if government offices have shut down in hot spots (Italy, China, S.Korea, Iran)?

i have been noticing all of the dry spaghetti noodles missing from most shelves in germany.

are the government offices closed in denmark? or better yet does anyone if government offices have shut down in hot spots (Italy, China, S.Korea, Iran)?
All non-essential staff is send home and government is going to push legislation through tonight to turn "recommendations" into "legislation."

I'm actually at home testing the system my work put in place to see if working from home is an option for the company. Glad our company is being proactive and getting ready just in case. Everyone in my department is getting a company issued laptop to take home in case we get the email to work from home. This would be a huge step for our company. In my opinion, its more about being liable for someone who might contract the virus at work and potentially facing a lawsuit.
That and also, they dont want their company to come to a complete halt, so they are being proactive if there's a government mandated quarantine.

Stay woke.

All non-essential staff is send home and government is going to push legislation through tonight to turn "recommendations" into "legislation."
i mean government offices like department of city hall? department of housing? welfare office? social service offices?

i mean government offices like department of city hall? department of housing? welfare office? social service offices?
Everyone who can are recommended to stay home, but I think all these departments are spending today and tomorrow preparing contingencies for next week's official shutdown. Locally all services are tying down the knots, I just received a text from my housing association, that all non-urgent repairs and services are cancelled.

USA developing a covid 19 test in Cleveland that will get results in 8-9 hours. Other countries have faster tests. I think Vietnam has the fastest test with a one hour turnaround time.

It’s one thing for these rich sports owners and entertainers to cancel games and festivals, but what about the people who work concessions, parking, security? What about the rest of us who are not financially lucky enough to be able to lose even a days worth of pay?

I just don’t see how we can contain this when there is no way fast food, stores, schools or pretty much anything besides these events people choose to go to are canceled.

So if you catch the virus and get over it, is there a chance you can catch it again?

"...Yet disease prevention is about more than health systems, as critical as they are. Preventing disease means attending to the conditions from which poor health can emerge. In particular, it means acting when these conditions create pockets of marginalization that put certain populations at disproportionate risk of disease, as we have seen during this outbreak. Older populations, and people with preexisting diseases, are at greater risk of dying from COVID-19. Obesity-related conditions, for example, seem to worsen the effect of this disease..."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom