Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My state still sends the testing out for a 5 day turnaround.

Utah jazz get results in 10 hours.

I hear it's a swab test with DNA analysis.

Why aren't universities and labs jumping in on this?

You can't help but feel it's all rigged.
Population control. It’s obvious.

My state still sends the testing out for a 5 day turnaround.

Utah jazz get results in 10 hours.

I hear it's a swab test with DNA analysis.

Why aren't universities and labs jumping in on this?

You can't help but feel it's all rigged.
Wow they're still sending samples out of state....

I got 3 patients in my unit right now with it. All came the same day. To top it off one of them been here for 3 damn days before we knew so a whole floor got quarantined ! Over 20 nurses and docs it’s crazy out here.

THIS is my concern.

Never liked to be anywhere against my will.

And its only 1 cute nurse in my unit :-(

The scariest part of having this is the shortness of breath and feeling like your nasal passages are closing. It sent me into damn near a panic attack last night but it went away after last night. Now it just kind of feels like something is trying to attack me from inside my chest. Otherwise I feel good though.

How you medicating?

Yeah i didn't think it would be too crazy. Went to safeway this morning at 7am to try to beat the crowds...I watched some dude in the dairy section vomit on the floor.

Like really bruh? You "vomit in public" sick and you still out here infecting everyone??? I put my basket down and walked out...i only went because i wanted some granola

I mean if you are following the virus and news, youll see that a lot of countries are making quarantine mandatory. I would think you'll hate to be that one person going out to buy groceries when your area is highly contagious.

Just saying.

I agree on the idea of better having it and not needing it than the other way around but I think he was referring to the sheeple act of loading on tp, which is frankly ridiculous. Few people gonna need that much tp, and thats a stretch if they even need that much.

Yeah i didn't think it would be too crazy. Went to safeway this morning at 7am to try to beat the crowds...I watched some dude in the dairy section vomit on the floor.

Like really bruh? You "vomit in public" sick and you still out here infecting everyone??? I put my basket down and walked out...i only went because i wanted some granola

he wyling :lol:

Woudve dipped with the quickness too.

Was the store crowded?

wkp50rjqlhm41.jpg

Woke up at the crack of dawn to avoid crowds, threw a mask on and walked a few blocks over to the supermarket and CVS to buy some quick last minute things. Walking on the sidewalks where there were no people, keeping my head down and swerving anyone coming my way.
Still couldn’t avoid some MF’er coughing on me :smh:
This bum was literally hiding around a corner, no way of seeing him.

Was the store crowded?

It was crowded for a 7am on a Saturday. But id say it was about normal 5pm crowded. Shelves were definitely barren. No potatoes or bananas. but like what could be essentials were still there aka beans/rice/cereal etc. Meats were mostly gone though

i didn't make it to the dairy section :lol: so im sure eggs, bread, milk were gone too

Make a list when you're stocking up. Forgot to get rice for the numerous cans of chicken Vienna sausages and corned beef.

Can't even smoke the way I want having my grandma stay with me. Gotta make those store runs count for something.

The scariest part of having this is the shortness of breath and feeling like your nasal passages are closing. It sent me into damn near a panic attack last night but it went away after last night. Now it just kind of feels like something is trying to attack me from inside my chest. Otherwise I feel good though.

If you're having shortness of breath, you should probably be in a hospital. They're saying that's one of the more serious symptoms.

Whats the point of two week self quarantineing yourself when you're going to just step back out into the world and have high chances of getting it anyway?

because you can infect 20 people....thats the problem with this.....some people are spreading this while not being that sick.........this doesnt knock you out like the flu does......MOST people who get flu stay home until they are better.....with this you can function and spread quickly......
social distancing is our way of buying time until these tests are available for anyone that MIGHT be sick........if we had same day test results we would be doing so well....we need tests! when the president was calling this a hoax do you think he ordered mass production of tests? nope....during that time smart leaders had already demanded it......this guy is going to get destroyed in Nov for his stupid actions.....
ohhhh and listen to this.....this dude trump said yesterday we should have million more tests next week and i'll likely get tested.....all this dude does is LIE 100% hes getting tested daily and everyone in that house....

make sure you shower soon as you go into your home......if washing hands is SO important why isnt washing your entire body soon as you enter your home.......i got into convo with women at work about whats shes doing, shes a mask person.....cool i get it.....but in that convo i got her to say when she likes to shower.....she says morning......when the words came out she realized whoa thats a mistake.....

Spain reports 609 new cases of coronavirus and 58 new deaths, raising total to 5,841 cases and 191 dead

Spain preparing for nationwide lockdown to stop the spread of coronavirus, according to draft decree - El Pais

Back
Top Bottom