Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Screenshot_20200315-145346_Chrome.jpg
Dog on the left dont give a ****. Got that I'll do it again look

Wait, Rudy Gobert & Donovan Mitchell aren't black? The 23 countries in Africa that reported cases of the coronavirus have no black ppl either? I'm confused.
Most of the cases from those in Africa were due to travellin white folks from what I recall

If America barely has adequate testing available, you know that they aren't making test available to African and other brown countries. I wouldn't even pay attention to their numbers.

Africa got some really serious viruses out there. Ain't nobody stressing corona. Some people here compare it to the flu. Out there they probably compare it to a pollen allergy

Africa got some really serious viruses out there. Ain't nobody stressing corona. Some people here compare it to the flu. Out there they probably compare it to a pollen allergy

After ebola, where you're bleeding out of orifices they're probably like that's all you get for symptoms?

Man, this coronavirus making it tougher to make some money. Shipping services are closing some of their spots around me.

It's tough to find some stuff I need to buy. Can't spend some money either. :smh:

Eye opening pandemic.

whole company placed on furlough (even management). still keep our benefits and can file temporary unemployment

Today was my first day working from home and it was pretty dope to be honest. My work commute was terrible so this is def less stressful.

Just don’t know how long I can do it without going a little crazy since I collaborate with my coworkers on projects so it’s def easier getting in person feedback then through email and text.

Man, I'm starting to read a lot of peeps in my timeline and their reality is disheartening.

They talking about losing their jobs and having no income and being low on funs.

No jobs since everything is close and a lot of them not being able to run to u employment because their jobs as stylist/barbers/MUAs etc are not the reporting kind.

This sucks man ....

I’d like to ask a question To everybody on here that I can’t get an answer from anyone

since this is a website about sneakers let’s use sneakers online purchases as an example
suppose you order something from Nike.com Stockx footlocke.com or
whatever

you received a package think about how many hands and how many people have touched the package

there is the person that packages the package
then all the hands that handle the package in the shipping process before it even reaches the shipping company and your local Delivery person

how many UPS/fedex/usps employees touch said package before it reaches us the customers hands

this is a dangerous time when brick and mortar are shutting down but they are allowing shipping to be done online which I think is one of the most dangerous things even more dangerous than buying something in store and dealing with people around you

This would be the ultimate case of community spread

am I making any sense as I’m trying to being clear so people can understand my question and concern
or am I being too Paranoid

I think buying anything online is a real gamble right now

everybody just be safe be careful and don’t spend any unnecessary money because when everything really shuts down such as banking Institutions

it will be impossible to get any money out of the bank and that’s certainly a way of money to make you sick from getting change from a retail store or getting money out of a bank or atm

Last edited:
Today was my first day working from home and it was pretty dope to be honest. My work commute was terrible so this is def less stressful.

Just don’t know how long I can do it without going a little crazy since I collaborate with my coworkers on projects so it’s def easier getting in person feedback then through email and text.

Webex? GoToMeeting? Zoom? Skype? Slack?

I’d like to ask a question To everybody on here that I can’t get an answer from anyone

since this is a website about sneakers let’s use sneakers online purchases as an example
suppose you order something from Nike.com Stockx footlocke.com
whatever Or whatever your go to buy online from any website

you received a package think about how many hands and how many people have touched the package

there is the person that packages the package
then all the hands that handle the package in the shipping process before it even reaches the shipping company and your local Delivery person

how many UPS/fedex/usps employees touch said package before it reaches us the customers hands

this is a dangerous time when brick and mortar are shutting down but they are allowing shipping to be done online which I think is one of the most dangerous things even more dangerous than buying something in store and dealing with people around you

am I making any sense as I’m trying to being clear so people can understand my question and concern
or am I being too Paranoid

I think buying anything online is a real gamble right now

everybody just be safe be careful and don’t spend any unnecessary money because when everything really shuts down such as banking Institutions

it will be impossible to get any money out of the bank and that’s certainly a way of money to make you sick from getting change from a retail store or getting money out of a bank or atm

From what I read I believe they think the virus can live for up to like 3 days or something on a surface

So, in theory, the biggest part of your concern would be whoever handled the package in the 2-3 days before it reaches your doorstep

From what I read I believe they think the virus can live for up to like 3 days or something on a surface

So, in theory, the biggesr part of your concern would be whoever handled the package in the 2-3 days before it reaches your doorstep

I don’t know man I don’t believe any of that I think once it’s on the surface of anything if you touch anything after an infected person touches it your screwed

I also believe that this disease is in the air
too many people have got sick in Iran Italy and China to only get sick from coughing and sneezing or close contact
unless your in a closed space such as a subway bus or airplane

Nobody has any real answers unfortunately

I also believe this is a man-made virus I don’t believe anybody eating a rat bat cat dog whatever can get sick this way
also I’m not saying this to Offend anyone

Ultimately the Chinese government Is who to blame

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom