Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Screenshot_20200318-114012_Chrome.jpg

Where those icu beds going to come from 😯

LIVESTREAM LINK...LIVE SOON

WHITE HOUSE CORONAVIRUS TASK FORCE PRESSER

My homie works at a grocery store and I have been told there is no shortage on vegetables or fruits or meats. It’s just that because stores have been selling out all at once the warehouse has to split current stock to all stores. They’re now buying more from distributors to help resume their in store stock to how it was pre hoarding levels.

Bro - I never thought about this but that would be WILD and unprecedented therefore definitely something Trump would push for. However, similar to the posts above, how long do you push it off for? Or do you do what the primary states did yesterday and let folks go to the polls and encourage absentee ballots (how concerned are we with tampering?)

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 8.30.26 PM.png

Obviously, I hope this fringe hypothesis remains just that.

But if there is one thing we should've all learned about Trump by now, it is that he is corrupt, dastardly, and supported by a mob of equally corrupt politicians who will do anything to ensure that he and they remain in power, democracy and good governance be damned.

I definitely see them enacting a string of emergency powers that leave no option but to vote via absentee ballot. And then, with absentee ballots in hand, they will start talking about "illegal votes" in swing states and move to purge (see the Brian Kemp playbook) in a manner that favors our dictator-lite ruler.

With this being a national election, the Dems will of course sue, and the case will ultimately be decided by the SCOTUS. And guess who the supposedly non-partisan, conservative court will decide for in a ruling that will be awfully reminiscent of a party-line vote?

I'm not one to traffic in conspiracy theories, but I have come to understand that to "prepare" for Trump, you have to plan for the worst case scenario, and as far as I am concerned, my fringe hypothesis is in the running for that. I will, of course, be extremely happy if I am wrong.

Last edited:
My homie works at a grocery store and I have been told there is no shortage on vegetables or fruits or meats. It’s just that because stores have been selling out all at once the warehouse has to split current stock to all stores. They’re now buying more from distributors to help resume their in store stock to how it was pre hoarding levels.

Of course not, but it's hard to tell certain people this when the walk in to the store and see bare shelves and not understand the basic concept of supply chain management.

It's a chicken mentality.

For my nurses in here living in ny I know you icu nurses are used to what, 3:1 patient to nurse ratios?

And now icu beds are going to go up by a factor of 10?

Damn I'm not in icu but I feel yall pain.

Dog I just signed a contract last week on a new one and trying to sell our current one. Smh. Terrible timing for me.
I've haven't even gotten my current house to market and I can already tell it's going to a tough sale at a time like this. Meanwhile the seller I just closed with gotta be doing the shmoney dance.

How do New Yorkers feel about Gov Cuomo?

For me personally, I've become huge fans of both him and his brother, LOVE Cuomo Prime Time on CNN.
He’s aight. Typical centrist slightly leaning left.
I f he does a good job of handling this I can see a presidential run in 4 years.
He needs to close the subways tho.
Breaking: Governor Cuomo says NY State now has 2,382 cases. That's 1,008 more than yesterday

Oh wow. He’s throwing all the numbers out there. Must be a move to make jaws drop and get all the aid

Because of Cuomo my hospital got shut down and we all had to move to a new building in January. I hated the move at first. I'm still more comfortable in the old building.

I hate our subways. I don't use the subway at all. If I'm in manhattan, I'm driving or walking or taking an Uber. I'm ignorant of how much control he has over our subways.

If he can keep cov19 under control then he'll get points in my book.

Never really cared for Cuomo. Some of his policies have affected the work situations for people close to me, so he can eat a **** for that reason. He named the new Tappan Zee after his father, he can eat another **** for that reason. He has shown decent leadership during crisis times like Hurricane Sandy and this current pandemic. He even stepped up a bit for Puerto Rico after the hurricane. I think crisis management might be his strong suit.

Back
Top Bottom