Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
E16F541F-3174-4F5A-A5D2-4FAD70C80F4B.jpeg

I know we need some distractions during this time

sharing my favorite pod (not my personal podcast)

If you’re a history nerd and like to laugh Dan Cummins does a great job at teaching while providing laughs

Sharing this one since it’s vaccination related

And this one because it was good

Have fun bro’s #NTstrong

There's an unlikely beneficiary of coronavirus: The planet

Factories were shuttered and streets were cleared across China's Hubei province as authorities ordered residents to stay home to stop the spread of the coronavirus.

It seems the lockdown had an unintended benefit -- blue skies.

The average number of "good quality air days" increased 21.5% in February, compared to the same period last year, according to China's Ministry of Ecology and Environment.

Satellite images released by NASA and the European Space Agency show a dramatic reduction in nitrogen dioxide emissions -- those released by vehicles, power plants and industrial facilities -- in major Chinese cities between January and February. The visible cloud of toxic gas hanging over industrial powerhouses almost disappeared.

"This is the first time I have seen such a dramatic drop-off over such a wide area for a specific event," says Fei Liu, an air quality researcher at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center. "I am not surprised because many cities nationwide have taken measures to minimize the spread of the virus."

Seems like it would make sense to have scheduled shutdowns like this without a pandemic. Maybe once or twice a year where everything is off for a week to give the environment a break
Italy’s death rate is rising. 8.3%
At a certain point you have to weigh the 18 month option of full closures just crippling everything and everyone, or living with a 2-10% death rate.
Maybe we try for 2-3 months and just let it happen?

two pretty sad options right there.
I believe Italy has the second highest % of elderly in their population after Japan. I think only 2 of their deaths have been patients younger than 50

One leading GOP plan would offer $1,200 to most taxpayers but only $600 to poor families who pay less in taxes, according to two people with knowledge of the discussions granted anonymity to discuss internal conversations. The benefit would begin phasing out for people with more than $75,000 in annual income.

This can’t be right :lol:

I know this is going to sound privileged but i don't want the $1k check. I know there has to be some people out there that need it more then me. I am lucky enough to still be working. I wish they would just find a way to get the money to the people that really need it instead of a blanket payment to people

I also hate that trump is trying to take credit for us being in a complete crisis. "I slashed the red tape like no president has ever done" like dude no one cares...stop making everything about you.

Gallagher's is good if you love raunchiness. My friends love Riviera. The Scene on Jericho turnpike is pretty good.
I was a semi regular at Gallagher's. I've never heard of riviera but I will definitely try it once it feels safe outchea

I know this is going to sound privileged but i don't want the $1k check. I know there has to be some people out there that need it more then me. I am lucky enough to still be working. I wish they would just find a way to get the money to the people that really need it instead of a blanket payment to people

I also hate that trump is trying to take credit for us being in a complete crisis. "I slashed the red tape like no president has ever done" like dude no one cares...stop making everything about you.

I'll DM you my venmo account and you can send it to me.

Wow a patient at rikers Island tested positive with coronavirus. I'm worried now because 99.9 percent of my patients come from rikers Island.
I really do feel for the incarcerated, it's going to be a disaster when the virus hits in there. Overcrowded and people stay sick because they run the AC 24/7 and you're free-balling in a jumpsuit unless you have commissary or somebody looks out.

I haven't been online shopping or shopping in general aside from food, household items and beer.

The thing is, the items we're buying in store touch just as many hands if not more that what we buy online so we're picking our poison regardless.

unfortunately you’re right
I have a friend of mine who works for FEMA he said assume everyone around you has it this week

he told me at the end of February to be prepared
i knew from reading about China this was coming but I don’t really listen

if I did I would not of spent as much cash as I did on sneakers in the past two months

Back
Top Bottom