Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Welp. Went and got tested this AM and my flu test came back negative. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Won’t get the COVID results for 3-5 days, and was given a doc note to not work for 14 days. Guess I got that spring break vacation after all. >D:smh::lol:

Btw, I wouldn’t wish the flu and COVID swab on my worst enemy. My ****ing sinuses are still on fire right now.

Welp. Went and got tested this AM and my flu test came back negative. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Won’t get the COVID results for 3-5 days, and was given a doc note to not work for 14 days. Guess I got that spring break vacation after all. >D:smh::lol:

Btw, I wouldn’t wish the flu and COVID swab on my worst enemy. My ****ing sinuses are still on fire right now.
did you want it to be positive?

257j49oywnn41.png

Damn, stay safe homie, you'll be good.

:stoneface: 75k means they're not even considering the cost of living in different places.
so $75k is the cutoff? Thats a terrible idea. $75k isn't even the much for people that make that. In times like this, you aren't safe from bills with a $75k salary. Cutoff really should be at around $125k for an individual, and $180k for a family of 4.

What are your symptoms? Your sinuses are what's bothering you? Not your chest? How old are you? Any fever?

I know this is going to sound privileged but i don't want the $1k check. I know there has to be some people out there that need it more then me. I am lucky enough to still be working. I wish they would just find a way to get the money to the people that really need it instead of a blanket payment to people

I also hate that trump is trying to take credit for us being in a complete crisis. "I slashed the red tape like no president has ever done" like dude no one cares...stop making everything about you.
my thought is if they give it to everyone, then those who don't need it based on criteria they haven't met, that money goes into a fund to help others if this gets any worst.

Something like that. I'm not smart enough to think these type of scenarios haven't already been thought of.

His original statement was 'Find some evidence before you call out the powers that be for infecting the worlds with a virus that kills thousands for some type of gain.'. I did exactly that. Obama had a press conference where he apologized to the people of Guatemala for the actions of the US infecting over 5000 people with STDs. Of course there was no compensation or relief offered, just an apology.

Speaking of proof, show me some evidence that the US has integrity and morals and is above any of the shady **** they've done in the past and have changed their ways. I'll save you the trouble because there isn't any. It doesn't exist. I don't get how anyone could be familiar with Tuskegee, Guatemala or any of the other atrocities this nation has committed and be so eager to place your trust in them. How does that make any sense? This country was built on a pandemic but you forgive and forget for what? How easy it must be to get away with murder if your victims keep giving you their trust after every hit
Again, your speculating with no hard evidence about THIS event. You have showed us ZERO evidence that the U.S is behind this.

But ok. I'll play your game. You want to use history as evidence, let's go then.

1. History of natural diseases. There is a laundry list of people who have died from diseases brought on by mother nature that goes well beyond the existence of this country. Since the beginning of time. Why isn't mother nature to blame? She's killed far more ppl than the U.S.

2. You think it's man made, fine.... Russia, China, North Korea, practically every country in the world has a laundry list of shady things done to ppl. Historically, England is the worst of all. Where is your proof that it is 100,% the U.S and not any of these other countries?

His original statement was 'Find some evidence before you call out the powers that be for infecting the worlds with a virus that kills thousands for some type of gain.'. I did exactly that. Obama released a statement where he apologized to the people of Guatemala for the actions of the US infecting over 5000 people with STDs. Of course there was no compensation or relief offered, just an apology.

Speaking of proof, show me some evidence that the US has integrity and morals and is above any of the shady **** they've done in the past and have changed their ways. I'll save you the trouble because there isn't any. It doesn't exist. I don't get how anyone could be familiar with Tuskegee, Guatemala or any of the other atrocities this nation has committed and be so eager to place your trust in them. How does that make any sense? This country was built on a pandemic but you forgive and forget for what? How easy it must be to get away with murder if your victims keep giving you their trust after every hit

Bingo. Country never had integrity. My aunts family got lawsuit money from the tuskeegee ordeal. Hell, look at Flint or the lead poisoning in Baltimore. It’s been done time and time again. It’s just on a larger scale now and affecting more people. All the p****y who live in privilege and glass houses are now worried and running scared. Ain’t never been through adversity now they crying. Man up.

“PULL YOURSELVES UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS” karma

All I know is trump and the republicans have to be held accountable for their mocking, Downplayjng/lying to Americans about the severity and not having a team in place which lead them to this slow reaction we see to the virus which will kill thousands of Americans. Anybody who try’s to defend that man and his party are seriously insane.

Rudy Gobet has received more criticism than Trump or the US government... just let that sink in.

So as far as suspension for mortgages, does this apply to people who are renting from the actual home owner??

Again, your speculating with no hard evidence about THIS event. You have showed us ZERO evidence that the U.S is behind this.

But ok. I'll play your game. You want to use history as evidence, let's go then.

1. History of natural diseases. There is a laundry list of people who have died from diseases brought on by mother nature that goes well beyond the existence of this country. Since the beginning of time. Why isn't mother nature to blame? She's killed far more ppl than the U.S.

2. You think it's man made, fine.... Russia, China, North Korea, practically every country in the world has a laundry list of shady things done to ppl. Historically, England is the worst of all. Where is your proof that it is 100,% the U.S and not any of these other countries?
I don't think I ever said the US was 100% responsible for this. What I did was provide examples that challenge the belief that such an action would be outside their capability or volition. That's undeniable.

See what happens when you cut educational funding and peddle nonsense all day in your GREAT country? All the people who been disenfranchised or experienced hard times ain’t worried. It’s the people who’ve been coddled their whole lives running scared right now.

The flu test? Absolutely wanted it to be positive, although that still wouldn’t completely rule out da ‘rona.

Appreciate it, boss. I’m not worried at all, tbh. Just don’t want to infect anyone else.
oh cause you are showing symptoms...gotcha
what are your symptoms?

did i miss your reply about this. i must have

Seems like you expect someone asking questions to already have the answers.

Bingo. Country never had integrity. My aunts family got lawsuit money from the tuskeegee ordeal. Hell, look at Flint or the lead poisoning in Baltimore. It’s been done time and time again. It’s just on a larger scale now and affecting more people. All the p****y who live in privilege and glass houses are now worried and running scared. Ain’t never been through adversity now they crying. Man up.

“PULL YOURSELVES UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS” karma

Agree, except it still doesn't explain why the ruling elite would sandbag their own interests on a global scale, when their entire existence revolves around owning the majority of the world's wealth. Doesn't add up. This is bad for the wealthy. Apples to oranges comparisons going on in here..

Back
Top Bottom