Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm no conspiracy theorist and don't believe this virus was intentionally released, but still 50/50 on the "accidentally leaked from a Wuhan lab" theory. It just seems too obvious that China knew more than they want to admit through their actions of suppressing the initial leaks and essentially locking the entire country down when there were still relatively few cases (~400 new confirmed cases the day of lockdown). Here we are nearly 2 months later and even as they are reporting zero new cases, the large majority of the country is still under pretty strict lockdown...

20200319_154917.jpg

cut_off_florida.gif

The problem is even with the mass lockdown, you still see people going out and acting like nothing is changing. A lot of San Francisco residents are pissed at the age group of 21-30. You have a lot of really really smart people with no ounce of common sense..

Case in point: techies throwing picnics at Dolores Park and Alamo Square last few nights. Groups of people huddled up after 5 PM with beers, joints, acting like nothing is changing. Then you have the majority of people taking it seriously, not leaving their homes, places are empty, streets are empty. But all it takes is a group of dummies to ruin it for everyone. My company sent us home two weeks ago and they told us not to expect to come back until beginning of May.

All of the above leads me to believe martial law is coming. If that is the scene in Florida that is the scene in a lot of other places, and the majority of the population won't give a **** about this until it takes their parents, brothers, sister, etc..

I just don't see any other way out of this unless you do that, otherwise you're looking at a mass lockdown for the next several months with millions of deaths.

I'm no conspiracy theorist and don't believe this virus was intentionally released, but still 50/50 on the "accidentally leaked from a Wuhan lab" theory. It just seems too obvious that China knew more than they want to admit through their actions of suppressing the initial leaks and essentially locking the entire country down when there were still relatively few cases (~400 new confirmed cases the day of lockdown). Here we are nearly 2 months later and even as they are reporting zero new cases, the large majority of the country is still under pretty strict lockdown...
I've been following cov19 for a while. It seems that around the time when dude who realized that a novel virus was causing the pneumonia outbreak in Wuhan, that the government was kinda Ehh about it and relaxed kinda like how Italy was prior to when **** hit the fan.

If it was man made I'd like to think they'd have went harder at containment when the doctor was trying to let everyone know. Like they would've taken him seriously from the jump.

If it was really man made then I feel that makes them even more idiotic for how slowly they reacted to the outbreak.

I've been following cov19 for a while. It seems that around the time when dude who realized that a novel virus was causing the pneumonia outbreak in Wuhan, that the government was kinda Ehh about it and relaxed kinda like how Italy was prior to when **** hit the fan.

If it was man made I'd like to think they'd have went harder at containment when the doctor was trying to let everyone know. Like they would've taken him seriously from the jump.

If that's true, then yes it makes sense. But perhaps their outward appearance of "no big deal" was a front and behind the scenes they were scrambling to figure out what a mess they had created. Once it became apparent what they were dealing with, they shut it down.

I agree with you that it wasn't leaked in a Wuhan lab and that China def knew more. IMO they didn't say as much as they knew because they wanted to control the narrative in order to not scare people and ultimately doing everything in the background so panic won't mess up the $$$ and economy since it was so close to Chinese New Years.

if it were manmade in China, it wouldn't have been released so close to chinese new years.

This *****

1584652290584.png

But seriously, though, when this is all said and done before smashing ima need yambs to provide a list of places they've been during the quarantine/shutdown, along with references/alibis then compare it to one of the maps in order to make sure they weren't in an infected region.

respiratory droplets caused by sneezing, coughing, etc. from person-to-person or touching surface that's contaminated
If you have no symptoms, meaning you're not sneezing or coughing, how can an asymptomatic person spread the virus. Aka there are no respiratory droplets. It seems I either worded my question wrong or you didnt understand the question.

Back
Top Bottom