Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was born in Elmhurst Hospital. Kind of crazy to see it become the epicenter of this ****. I thought Flushing would be. I'm definitely concerned for myself but mostly for my older relatives. This has been a pathetic response by the US. In 2020, we should have these viral outbreaks under better control. This Orange Bastard is really trying to see people die with this Easter timeline.

Man this whole situation couldn’t make our country look worse. If we are supposed to be the number one country in the world we shouldn’t be this far behind in getting this under control. And sadly majority of country still won’t blame Dump. They heard him say Chinese virus enough that they believe that.

News can’t even keep up. 13,200 new cases in the USA for Wednesday. Earlier it was 9,900, then 11,200. States can’t keep up.

The only sign of hope is the low death rate. We gotta get those ICUs and ventilators pushed to areas hardest hit.
Death rate is sitting at 1.5%. To compare of the 1,000 USA deaths, we would need 4800 more to match Italy’s

Last I looked, the world death average was 4.5%. So USA is some 3x lower than that now.
It’s still early though.
Hard to tell if the virus is continuing to spread or we are just testing more that’s leading to the increases on a daily basis. I’m leaning towards the latter but we will never know because we don’t have a “baseline” to compare to

B45AF4AF-C42F-4592-B98C-0406AFA77CAF.jpeg

I just saw this and I literally thought there is no way this could be real.

This virus is bad and I hope people continue taking it seriously but I also hope this opens peoples eyes to health in general. We have an opioid crisis in America for YEARS now with deaths continuously rising yearly. We're now at about 70,000 opioid deaths per year which is insane.

A preventable killer is killing 70k people a year but there's no mention of it in the media due to pharma having such a strangle hold on politics

Man I know most states have a scheduled lockdown for like 2-3 weeks
But I’m afraid it might last the whole summer
I’m thinking at least into june
I’m curious when states will have non essential businesses start to open
Definitely not anytime soon

I went to a restaurant to order some food for takeout
I should of called ahead for pickup
But I wasn’t thinking
While I was inside waiting for my food
Some guy walked in wearing a medical gown/uniform after me
Dude was coughing up a storm
I stayed at least 10 ft away from him
Sadly this is now the norm
He had a bad cough
I counted 3 coughs within 5 min
He was covering it up but I was still very cautious

Last edited:
Man I know most states have a scheduled lockdown for like 2-3 weeks
But I’m afraid it might last the whole summer
I’m thinking at least into june
I’m curious when states will have non essential businesses start to open
Definitely not anytime soon

Trump and big business pushing for everyone back to work in a few weeks.

I suppose the best thing that could have happened is that the virus hit now. Imagine if it hit a year later? Trump would have been re-elected very easily based on the strong economy. Now, you could run a chimpanzee against him and he'd lose.

B45AF4AF-C42F-4592-B98C-0406AFA77CAF.jpeg

I just saw this and I literally thought there is no way this could be real.

Did you watch his ****ing press conference today? It was some of the dumbest ****ing **** I ever heard. My roommate and I were confused as hell.

Like when he said "as you know, before our military was depleted. We have a brand new military."

WHAT THE **** DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?? All the **** he was saying about America being the best at testing and **** was also utter BULL****. Someone I know had to call their doctor, and then the doctor had to call the CDC, and then they have to wait for a call with a time and location, and then wait 4-5 days for ****ing results.

This country is ****ing garbage.

Back
Top Bottom