Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
7/11 across the street from me. Yesterday they had the table in front of the counter to ensure social distancing now they have a whole tarp.
20200325_222640.jpg

7/11 across the street from me. Yesterday they had the table in front of the counter to ensure social distancing now they have a whole tarp.

Whoa, they aren’t messing around!
Went to my local Trader Joe’s tonight to stock up on some things and they were limiting the number of people in the store. First time I’ve experienced this, but it really made for a nice shopping experience with only about 20 or so shoppers in the whole store. Can’t imagine what that line is gonna look like on the weekend, but I’m glad I waited till right before closing on a weeknight cuz I only had to wait a few minutes. They even had markers on the ground to have people standing 6 feet apart in line.

Whoa, they aren’t messing around!
Went to my local Trader Joe’s tonight to stock up on some things and they were limiting the number of people in the store. First time I’ve experienced this, but it really made for a nice shopping experience with only about 20 or so shoppers in the whole store. Can’t imagine what that line is gonna look like on the weekend, but I’m glad I waited till right before closing on a weeknight cuz I only had to wait a few minutes. They even had markers on the ground to have people standing 6 feet apart in line.

Ralph's down here in LA has been doing that for a couple of weeks now. I believe Trader Joe's started to do it, as well.

Unrelated: Maybe stay away from Costco. Saw a news report today that a lot of the employees are testing positive for COVID-19 because the managers and company aren't going through the right precautionary measures to protect them.

Last edited:
Covid killa smoking on that covid pack

project_20200317_1756156 (1).png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: tears literally burning my eyes rn
What exactly does that outfit mean anyway? Was it a medical uniform at some point?

Edit: found out. It was a medical outfit. The long beak held items with pleasant scents bc they felt that bad odors helped contribute to the illness.

Last edited:
You dudes have got to stop ****ing panicking and the news has got to stop ****ing reporting every single younger person that’s in the hospital over this. I worked in a hospital for close to 4 years and saw plenty of young patients in the hospital for the flu and other viruses. I even had two sub 30 year old co-workers that were hospitalized for the flu. And the flu shot was mandatory so that didn’t even help these people.

Cousin works as an anesthesiologist at this hospital. Just confirmed this with him, this isnt just a media scare.

feel for Elmhurst, that hospital is getting slammed....I think most NY hospitals are already functioning at almost max capacity and it’s only been about 3.5 weeks since the 50 year old man from New Ro Tested positive....in 3.5 weeks our hospitals are all being overrun, in just one week we maxed out our icu and we are legit about to use bipap machines as actual ventilators and quite possibly hooking up 4 patients to one ventilator....there is no way we can maintain this volume much longer and somehow Trump thinks he can reopen business in a couple of days, I hope Gov Cuomo has more sense than that and locks NY down, I still see people playing ball at the park...

It’s not a joke bro, we have a 25 and 27 year olds in pretty bad shape hooked up to vents, def MUCH worst than shorty in that article, a lot of people walking around in denial, myself included...

You dudes have got to stop ****ing panicking and the news has got to stop ****ing reporting every single younger person that’s in the hospital over this. I worked in a hospital for close to 4 years and saw plenty of young patients in the hospital for the flu and other viruses. I even had two sub 30 year old co-workers that were hospitalized for the flu. And the flu shot was mandatory so that didn’t even help these people.

Been working in a hospital for 17 years and this is the first time I see otherwise young healthy people get put on life support of over a virus and not really bounce back but worsen every day.....young people are resilient, hooked up to a ventilator and weaning protocols get started within 2 days and back on their own in maybe 4-5 days, with Covid however, you land on a vent and there is very little we seem to be able to do for you, patients are unweanable and their lungs just get worst and worst.

Hope yall staying safe the quarantine !!!
Haven't had this much free time in years. Quarantine low-key a blessing in disguise. Been cleaning the crib like crazy. It'll be spotless. Going more minimalist in terms of decor as I put and throw stuff away. I been going through my closets and **** gathering clothes, maddd things to donate.

Been hitting home workouts, they've been trash, but whatever. They closed my secret gym when they shut down the state the other day. So pushups and body squats it is.

Just started a new campaign on GTA 5. Been reading a lot. On my 4th book since the quarantine started. 'The 4 Agreements'. I like it. I suggest it. Try to expand your way of thinking daily. They can trap your body, can't trap your mind.

Worst thing you can do after going through this weird time in our lives is to come out the other side unchanged. You're going through it, be growing through it.

Last edited:
It’s not a joke bro, we have a 25 and 27 year olds in pretty bad shape hooked up to vents, def MUCH worst than shorty in that article, a lot of people walking around in denial, myself included...
My my wife been a nurse for 10 years. They have a 16 and 14 year old battling for their life. She tells me this is a whole different beast. She works at a children hospital so she’s use to seeing kids with the flu. Initially she down played it too..

As much as I would love to ease anxieties by not showing these previously young and healthy people now stricken by the virus, we’ve been so ignorant to proper social distancing so far that we need these kinds of stories to resonate with the younger population.

I have admittedly been rather ignorant to the possibility of getting/being harmed by the virus myself that it makes me irritated to be forced into staying at home. But when I see stories like those... helps to bring it all back into perspective.

Back
Top Bottom