Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone think this pandemic may be tied to the leader of Iran (Qasem Soleiman) being killed by U.S drone strike on Jan. 3rd?

But then, I think the first covid case was around Nov-December 2019, in China so I’m not sure. What do y’all think?

Last edited:
Honestly, I thought New York was better than this. That **** is ridiculous.
i can't say i didn't expect this from the most arrogant city in our country
but then again nyc is just too densely packed and the homes are way too small. people probably going crazy and need to get some fresh air. humans aren't supposed to be living that close to each other.

this whole thing feels like human nature is giving us a lesson (hopefully just a lesson)

Last edited:
My my wife been a nurse for 10 years. They have a 16 and 14 year old battling for their life. She tells me this is a whole different beast. She works at a children hospital so she’s use to seeing kids with the flu. Initially she down played it too

I think no matter what none of us were truly ready for what was coming our way....it’s very frustrating to feel so helpless, fam once these people end up on a ventilator, all you can do is try to keep them from crashing and letting the virus run it’s course....our efforts to get these patients off the ventilators are useless :frown:

Haven't caught up yet or heard of confirmed.Have they signed the bill in which single folks get 1200 and married get 2400?

That means even though many taxpayers haven’t even filed their 2019 taxes yet, qualifying recipients will still receive their checks in the coming weeks ― that is, if they’re set up for direct deposit. According to Senate aides, you will receive your stimulus payment quickly (the president is pushing for a deadline of April 6) as long as you have bank account information on filewith the IRS. If not, it could take up to four months to receive a physical check in the mail.

Also there are conflicting reports on when the money will come. Source above said April 6th, another source said by the end of May and Steve Mnuchin said in 3 weeks

9pkxu0im7xo41.png

iBio Announces Advancement of COVID-19 Vaccine Program
IBio announces that immunization studies for its SARS-CoV-2 Virus-Like Particle program (IBIO-200) are proceeding at Texas A&M University System laboratories, closing in on clinical trials.

It says it created the candidates in just a few weeks utilizing its FastPharming System, a plant-based expression platform.

Man I know most states have a scheduled lockdown for like 2-3 weeks
But I’m afraid it might last the whole summer
I’m thinking at least into june
I’m curious when states will have non essential businesses start to open
Definitely not anytime soon

I went to a restaurant to order some food for takeout
I should of called ahead for pickup
But I wasn’t thinking
While I was inside waiting for my food
Some guy walked in wearing a medical gown/uniform after me
Dude was coughing up a storm
I stayed at least 10 ft away from him
Sadly this is now the norm
He had a bad cough
I counted 3 coughs within 5 min
He was covering it up but I was still very cautious
Are you talking a total total lockdown or like the one we currently have in California. Because from working at an essential business, that **** still ain’t gonna work. Legit see 1000 different people a day, this thing can still spread at this point.

Henry Schein announces the availability of Standard Q COVID-19 IgM/IgG Rapid Test, an assay performed on a finger-stick sample that can generate results in 15 minutes. Several hundred thousand tests should be available by month-end with "significantly increased availability" thereafter.

Man I know most states have a scheduled lockdown for like 2-3 weeks
But I’m afraid it might last the whole summer
I’m thinking at least into june
I’m curious when states will have non essential businesses start to open
Definitely not anytime soom

I wish I had your faith in the President, bro. But those in charge will always put the economy over the lives of people. Also like you said, with how a lot of people aren't even taking it serious right now, imagine once the weather warms and all the people who've actually been quarantining at home get super antsy. I honestly don't see this lockdown going past Easter for a majority of the country. Midas whale call that day Judgment Day for real.

Bout to take off on a flight now. If I didn’t catch COVID-19 already, hopefully I make it negative.

1585201311366.gif

Airport was a GHOST TOWN (it was also a red eye). Cross country flight was $100 with American (to be clear - this was to come home from a work assignment, not for pleasure. Beginning my proper quarantine today :pimp: ) I’m not sure if it was a placebo effect but man once we took off, my throat started feeling sore and tightening up, I got a slight headache and started sweating. Flight attendant got me a couple adult beverages and I finally fell asleep but man, that was something else. It was unfortunately connecting but I’ve never seen an airport that empty. Felt like a movie.

Anyone think this pandemic may be tied to the leader of Iran (Qasem Soleiman) being killed by U.S drone strike on Jan. 3rd?

But then, I think the first covid case was around Nov-December 2019, in China so I’m not sure. What do y’all think?
If we gonna go conspiracy route id go with it having to do with some sort of population control. Knocking off baby boomers.

You dudes have got to stop ****ing panicking and the news has got to stop ****ing reporting every single younger person that’s in the hospital over this. I worked in a hospital for close to 4 years and saw plenty of young patients in the hospital for the flu and other viruses. I even had two sub 30 year old co-workers that were hospitalized for the flu. And the flu shot was mandatory so that didn’t even help these people.
I know you aren’t handling this well, but that doesn’t change the reality of what’s going on. Look at the dudes on the front lines posting in this thread and talk to the people who you used to work with at the hospital. This **** is different and something we haven’t seen before in our lifetimes.

Back
Top Bottom