Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
You need someone that's more influential than michael Rapaport to give a PSA to the youth, the man is just a irrelevant as the New York Knicks.

my suggestions:

Kim kardashian
Kanye West
Lebron James
Barack Obama

cmon bro. I know you see it and it’s happening out here, but leave some optimism. I might have it and have “moderate “ symptoms only. This doesn’t give me hope basically

Damn bro, forgive me I don’t mind to knock your spirits down, 2 of my clients also tested positive, a lot of people will test positive and a lot of people will beat this, specially if you are young, but the reality is that a lot of people will also die before this thing is actually taken serious on a personal and a national level....stay strong and get some rest bro

People still ain't taking this seriously here (Texas). Drove around today and it looks like a lot of folks think they're on an extended spring break.

Sad to say it, but I really do think more bodies are gonna have to start dropping before people wake up. No way in hell things are going back to normal by Easter. I'm just hoping we have things under control by then.

Found out my cousin got infected a few days ago. Doing alright the last I checked up on her.

I don’t know where in Texas you are, but I can confirm in Austin. Idiots all out in Zilker park, the greenbelts, Barkin Springs and all that. If only they’d be the only ones to get infected and die.

I don’t know where in Texas you are, but I can confirm in Austin. Idiots all out in Zilker park, the greenbelts, Barkin Springs and all that. If only they’d be the only ones to get infected and die.
I'm in houston, texas earlier this morning the harris county was blasted with a AMBER ALERT message via smartphone with a stay home order, after i read a houston hospital discharged a homeless person who was tested positive with covid-19 and didn't quarantine that person. I told everyone i knew don't go near downtown houston where that hospital is located, since that's where the homeless population is highest and the ecampent camps are mainly located, and where they like to roam, and congregate at.

Very unfortunate for the homeless, but the city of houston didn't handle this properly till earlier this monday/tuesday. I assume it's a bit to late and the situation is going to get out of hand if people don't stay home.

If anyone is wondering or doubting bill gates, I would suggest watching him on cnn at 9p pst on a two hour special with Anderson Cooper. Record it and fast forward if you don’t want to watch it all. He comes on later in the show.

I don't need to hear from any celeb and I honestly don't think the youth give a **** anymore either.
Especially now. It's been a constant barrage of corny videos from hollywood's elite.

I don't need to hear from any celeb and I honestly don't think the youth give a **** anymore either.
Especially now. It's been a constant barrage of corny videos from hollywood's elite.

Scarface talking about it hit different for me.

because most celebs who have it don't seem sick.

Tom Hanks and Stringer saying we have it, but we're fine, might give a false sense of safety.

I'm in houston, texas earlier this morning the harris county was blasted with a AMBER ALERT message via smartphone with a stay home order, after i read a houston hospital discharged a homeless person who was tested positive with covid-19 and didn't quarantine that person. I told everyone i knew don't go near downtown houston where that hospital is located, since that's where the homeless population is highest and the ecampent camps are mainly located, and where they like to roam, and congregate at.

Very unfortunate for the homeless, but the city of houston didn't handle this properly till earlier this monday/tuesday. I assume it's a bit to late and the situation is going to get out of hand if people don't stay home.

Austin‘s homeless population has exploded over the past year. It was always big, but with the city legalizing public camping, it’s gotten way out of hand. I can’t imagine the havoc that would ensue if the homeless population catches it. It'll spread like the Bastrop wildfire.

Back
Top Bottom