Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
feels like it went from this deadly virus is spreading fast to our hospitals don't have enough PPE/ventilators to treat everyone.

What a damn embarrassment for this country. Its as if 50 million plus are infected and trying to get treatment and there's not enough supples. Painful to listen to

feels like it went from this deadly virus is spreading fast to our hospitals don't have enough PPE/ventilators to treat everyone.

What a damn embarrassment for this country. Its as if 50 million plus are infected and trying to get treatment and there's not enough supples. Painful to listen to
Do you have a link to that interview? One question I have is why didn't gates do more to prevent a supply shortage if he's been aware for years that it would be an issue. That seems like an easy fix but I could be wrong

Funny thing, when this joint first started making its rounds and news broke of the first confirmed 50 year old dude that ended up at my hospital, our supervisors told us we would get written up for walking around with a surgical mask on....three weeks later to today, as we walk into work, security guard handing out surgical masks to employees and we are now being told to wear them at all times :rofl:

IDIOTS

Funny thing, when this joint first started making its rounds and news broke of the first confirmed 50 year old dude that ended up at my hospital, our supervisors told us we would get written up for walking around with a surgical mask on....three weeks later to today, as we walk into work, security guard handing out surgical masks to employees and we are now being told to wear them at all times :rofl:

IDIOTS
Why'd they say you'd get written up?

More negative news:

-The young patients in critical care have a much higher viral load than usual
-Combo of hydroxychloroquine + zpak isnt working on patients who are passing away
-Hydroxychloroquine being on backorder by most pharmacies because CVS owns Cardinal (one of the biggest wholesalers/distributors) who are strictly only sending to CVS right now
-Pts whose immune system fought it off are being asked to donate their blood for transfusions since their antibodies are more prepared and can fight it off. Lots of hospitals in NY opening up blood banks now for donations.

My hospital supplying just one n95 mask per person per day for one floor. I know other hospitals be worse off though, so I guess I can't complain.

Do you have a link to that interview? One question I have is why didn't gates do more to prevent a supply shortage if he's been aware for years that it would be an issue. That seems like an easy fix but I could be wrong
I’m not sure he or anyone knew about the shortage.

90775758_10157213955894016_6655375609851543552_n.jpg

I'd be shocked about that.

Most people, if that, can lose a sense of taste/smell after some kind of stroke or head trauma. Idk if this virus can have the same type of long term effect on taste buds and your olfactory receptors.

Definitely interested in the link if available.

Back
Top Bottom