Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was curious..

Screenshot_20200405-040317_Chrome.jpg

I swear, gloves do more harm than good for a lot of the people that are wearing them.

People just need to designate a “dirty” and a “clean” hand. Touch the cart and screens with the dirty hand, touch food and bags with the clean hand. Keep the dirty hand isolated until you get home and can wash or get to your car and use some sanitizer.
giphy.gif

If someone offered me $13,000 a week i’ll go right into the heart of Covid central without a mask and get right to work. Sign me up:
6 month contract.
Work 21 days straight. 2 days off then another 21.
Cannot leave the hospital during the 21 days of work (though this sounds suspect).
And some other stuffs that made me go hmmm

Almost happened to me once on a flight from Macau to Shanghai. I was the 1st on the plane and probably less than 10 ppl were on the flight. I thought I board on the wrong plane and had to ask the FA twice to confirm the destination :lol:
I would just like to say **** the airlines
they shouldn’t be bailed out
those greedy bastards been squeezing every cent out of us that they possibly can

Man, the U.S. is getting hit bad. Here in Canada in most hospitals it's the calm before the storm. We are at the beginning of that damn curve and the surge is coming.

We are 6 in my family and four, now looks like 5, got hit by this virus. Some had lighter symptoms but others it manifested in flu like symptoms and like also having a stomach bug. They all fell ill at same time. It was the most frightening thing having to monitor from afar and just like a waiting game.

My mom got hit harsh. It's traumatizing and frightening. It's definitely Covid because 2 got tested positive. We think it's from my cousin who tested positive as well. Some of my siblings had met up with him when most likely he was shedding the virus. He had been back from Mexico in very early March. Or maybe he got it from work. Who knows! But he fell quite ill too.

None were hospitalized but for some it still hit them bad. My mom said it's the sickest she's ever felt.

It's no joke. Please stay home. It's highly infectious.

Now we are waiting on my sibling that lives with my parents. She has these strong back leg cramps and no sense of taste or smell and nose or sinuses are not congested. That's a symptom some of them had.

It's a very weird virus and how it has a gamut of symptoms and the level of severity and symptoms are different in how it manifests in each person. It overlaps and mimics symptoms of the flu, stomach flu, allergies, the cold and pneumonia.

I feel like I will have PTSD from this. Doesn't help my job is working in media relations for an Association that provides liability protection to doctors and all I see and hear are what's on the ground and how this virus is ravaging some patients and setting carnage to society and our healthcare system.

Stay safe everyone. Shout out to our heroes on the front lines whether at hospitals and in the health care sector or in the services industry.

Day 7 of contracting COVID19.

Fever and body soreness has gone away completely, slight dry cough remains, still very tired. Have lost my sense of taste and smell after day 5. I've heard there's a period of ease, which quickly follows up with a rush of heightened symptoms. Not sure if I've cleared that part, or pending.

Fever and body soreness has gone away completely, slight dry cough remains, still very tired. Have lost my sense of taste and smell after day 5. I've heard there's a period of ease, which quickly follows up with a rush of heightened symptoms. Not sure if I've cleared that part, or pending.
glad to hear you are ok for the most part
do you have a history of smoking? asthma?

Great to hear that you're getting better. Hoping for your complete recovery.
*FWIW: From SKorea data, it took an avg of 15 days to recover, 21 days to get back to normal.

4 deaths in one week at the nursing home my mom works at, 3 of them due to unspecified respiratory issues. 1 had serious pre-existing respiratory problems.
They've all been tested but so far only 2 results. Both were negative but they were the least likely to potentially have covid. There was a cleaning lady who was sent home last month because she couldn't stop dry coughing but that's all so I think the odds are good that there's no infection.

Government is sending out testing kits to all nursing homes soon. Something of around 15% of all corona patients in our country are nursing home patients.

Last edited:

Hope you get better soon man, I'm on day 15 and feel almost back to normal. I'm commenting because your statement on "there's a period of ease which quickly follows up with a rush of heightened symptoms" is eye opening for me. 5 days after I first had symptoms, my fever died down and I felt somewhat okay. The next day I got super sick again and was scared for the first time because I thought I was getting better. This is the first I ever heard the disease eases only to go up again and now what I was feeling makes sense. Anyway, feel better soon!

Good to hear you guys are doing better. 2 of my close friends who tested positive are almost back to normal after about 10 days. Neither really had severe symptoms but noteably they both completely lost their sense of smell. They couldn't smell anything after a few days of very mild coughing, fatigue and a light fever. They still can't smell.

Back
Top Bottom