Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
NEW YORK CITY ON TRACK TO REOPEN ON JUNE 8 - CUOMO
I wish I could post multiple reactions. This is great on one hand, but scary on the other.

People aren't going to all rush back onto the subways or into crammed restaurants, so I don't imagine we'll see anything like March. The city is crowded but hopefully with the tourists gone and the suburbanites staying away, it can handle this.

The openings have to be slow and not rushed in nyc or where going to be worse then we where before

the world that was the city of new york before the first week of March has disappeared pretty much for good.

I personally will not be going outside until the middle or the end of June because I still think where in deep crap

I am more angry then ever that we need a mask everywhere we go now
it’s insane

Smh, just received an e-mail from work. I think we're back in the office on Monday. I'm not really comfortable with having to go back when just the other week, two people tested positive at another location. I live with my parents who are both immunocompromised. I've been working from home just fine so hopefully we can still opt to work from home.

The openings have to be slow and not rushed in nyc or where going to be worse then we where before

the world that was the city of new york before the first week of March has disappeared pretty much for good.

I personally will not be going outside until the middle or the end of June because I still think where in deep crap

I am more angry then ever that we need a mask everywhere we go now
it’s insane

I’m with you on this bro. I spoke to a few nurses who work in anursing home and in the hospitals and they told me it’s worse inside than what’s reported and that we nyc is still in the belly of the beast. Eventually we gonna have to stick our foot in the water to see if it’s still good or not but honestly I don’t believe we’re ready. But hey we’ll see how this goes. I know the retail workers better prepare for not getting much hours out the gate. Especially the “Al Bundy” type characters that work at the sneaker stores.

Last edited:
Smh, just received an e-mail from work. I think we're back in the office on Monday. I'm not really comfortable with having to go back when just the other week, two people tested positive at another location. I live with my parents who are both immunocompromised. I've been working from home just fine so hopefully we can still opt to work from home.

Have you communicated your concerns to management and requested authorization to continue WFH?
I think any reasonable person would understand and do everything in their power to retain valuable employees. The type of company with management that would refuse to work with you on this is probably the type of company you don't want to work for anyway...

Blake P Blake P I'm going to call my manager later today about this. It's not a place that anyone would want to work for :rolleyes but that's a story for another day. I definitely agree with you there. It's irritating when somebody on my team kept asking my manager when we would be back in the office. :smh: Come on lady, there's a virus going around. Everybody I know that works in tech won't be returning to the office until next year/when a vaccine is out.

So la is opening up but the Bay Area isn’t. Makes no sense and getting tired of this when the cases don’t justify keeping it closed. First to close and last to open.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the state doesn't allow reopening unless the specific county puts together their proposal for how they will reopen and what they will do if/when cases spike again. Perhaps certain Bay Area counties are still working with specific industries to put their plans together?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the state doesn't allow reopening unless the specific county puts together their proposal for how they will reopen and what they will do if/when cases spike again. Perhaps certain Bay Area counties are still working with specific industries to put their plans together?

I don’t think that’s the case. They have been mainly following SF and the latest was they would do something similar. Maybe this will get them to change their minds.

Back
Top Bottom