Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Smh, my best friend just told me that somebody at work tested positive and he was in contact with them. That ****ing dumbass knew his wife had it and decided to come to work. :smh:

Last edited:

2O7GmbfdgDRCh_-2IVj5UhWR49anR3Ff1WIQRYs4G6BTAvFVYk-xibX3eh-L1swlbJ_XO174m2RWJrhKE0rCUCYp2eOn7_0swqMsgBET-IWNkKe8mUlUbKuYxrSh9VnIf7A37z4qRIRWPrW0tQPTo1KN

Numbers finally coming down in Ontario, about 200 a day. Hopefully it keeps trending down but still a lot of stupid people out there.

They plan to make it mandatory to wear a mask if you take public transpo to no one really gonna enforce that ****.

I haven’t cut my hair since the end of March :frown:

The appeal of what’s now lost was what people wanted to pay for. Now prices go up and services go down? It’ll be interesting to see what the new poor america is capable of spending
I haven’t eaten out in 3 months. Draft pint pours appear a big rip off. I’m happy right now. My area has barely opened up.

people paid for room service and even pools. I doubt they lower prices. How far down will folks accept this absolute lowest level of hospitality?

The appeal of what’s now lost was what people wanted to pay for. Now prices go up and services go down? It’ll be interesting to see what the new poor america is capable of spending
I haven’t eaten out in 3 months. Draft pint pours appear a big rip off. I’m happy right now. My area has barely opened up.

people paid for room service and even pools. I doubt they lower prices. How far down will folks accept this absolute lowest level of hospitality?

Hopefully this convinces people to quit with the ****ing "non-essential" travel for awhile. That **** is the reason why "virus clusters" start spreading throughout..........we need to quit it with that **** BY staying ****ing put in your own god damn town/city for ****s sakes.

Mother****ers don't wanna wear no masks AND want to ****ing travel "non-essentially" to another location to possibly spread whatever virus they got 'cuz they didn't wanna wear no mask from the start? FOH....

We've already lost the rest of 2020, no point in trying to travel outside of your crib IF IT IS NOT ESSENTIAL.

If you really wanna get outside of your house besides work and groceries, GO JOIN ONE OF THE BLM PROTESTS GOING ON WITH A MASK ON...........A HELL LOT MORE ESSENTIAL THAN SPREADING THE DISEASE TO ANOTHER ****ING CITY WHERE A MORE IMMUNOSUPPRESED INDIVIDUAL MITE GET KILLED BY YOUR ***.

im sorry for your loss i'm sure he's in a better place
if you dont mind me asking where did he live

where is your hospital located

drunks like this are going to set nyc back and you know what we need to be set back to teach these jerks a lesson

He was in a nursing home in Chicago.

Smh, my best friend just told me that somebody at work tested positive and he was in contact with them. That ****ing dumbass knew his wife had it and decided to come to work. :smh:

This stuff angers me.

People are complaining that we didn't need to shut everything down...and the economy and blah blah blah...its clear that we can not govern ourselves. People get the smallest "partial reopen" and common sense, and discretion goes right out the window. If we told everyone they need to social distance and wear a mask and just tried to tell businesses to cut capacity no one would have done anything. The drastic measure of shutting things down is because people seem to be idiots

Back
Top Bottom