Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
So NFL players got it.

MLB players got it.

Florida has 10k new cases in the last week. Including 2k each of the last 3 days.

But NBA moving forward with reopening?

Goofy as hell

Been sayin this. It makes/made no sense to even think about pro sports. Right now should be family time. Pro sports are not an essential business.

Poll numbers are killing dude.. so a lot of people going die because of desperation

Been sayin this. It makes/made no sense to even think about pro sports. Right now should be family time. Pro sports are not an essential business.
I kinda blame the tv networks. The tv contracts say a certain number of games or whatever number need to be broadcast on tv. They probably telling the sports leagues they would need some money back and then that messes with the money of the players too.

This/that was a well known fact months ago post recovery. I’m not coming at you. I’m aiming at the masses who don’t think this is serious.
Yeah, I been knowing about it. People recovered but were messed up. Something about the covid molecule having a spikey structure that rips into your lungs.

I went to the mall today to grab a father's day gift. Smh, these two bozos walked in without masks and the manager (who's my boy) said that they can't come in without a mask.. These idiots "We don't have masks but we have money." They came in after me and my friend went in. I could tell my friend was this close to smacking these guys into the next store.

jking0821 jking0821 My best friend and his family went to get tested today. Fingers crossed that they all come back negative. Unfortunately, common sense is not so common and we live in a world full of idiots. I found out HR hasn't even sent an e-mail out too notifying people that somebody at the office tested positive and that they need to disinfect the whole office. 2 people already tested positive at another location. :smh:

My friends in New Zealand and Australia must be thinking what the **** is going on over here. No new cases besides those travellers returning back. I know Australia's cases are relatively low and most states besides VIC & NSW have shut their borders.

Family members being called back to work by their employers and they dont wanna go. Struggle of a manager is real.

That unemployment check is too good.

Family members being called back to work by their employers and they dont wanna go. Struggle of a manager is real.

I thought if you refuse to go back to work you can’t get unemployment anymore?
But i guess the manager or company would have to rat them out lol

I dunno if it's worse to hear it was made in a lab or nature was like eff you humans I need to kill off a few million of you.

If it did originate in china or somewhere else and they kept quiet about it for too long or with-held important info, very serious punishments need to be handed out. Borders needed to be shut down, air travel, all with the quickness.

I’d go back when/if everything was open.

Only way they can really entice these workers if offer hazard pay and perks. But damn funemployment checks are lovely.

Doubt it. People barely Clean the benches in gyms.
One of the reasons I haven't been back to the gym when they reopened down here in Houston a few weeks ago

:smh: :smh:

Completely depends on the gym. My spot had paid staff disinfecting equipment in late February, two weeks before the city, region and then state issued stay at home orders, all before anywhere else in the country.

Big commercial gyms definitely looking sus right now.

I'm paying close attention to what preventive measures are put in place when my gym does reopen.

It's also at a major university, and a lot less busy in the summer months.

I gotta get back in there, for my own mental health. If the level of risk seems appropriate all things considered, I'll be there.

Back
Top Bottom