Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

I live next to a testing location. The line to get in is literally hundreds of cars deep all day long.

They even have this sign when you get up to the red light before you have to make a right turn. This is like the half way point.
41A6D9D7-9D8D-4A73-87BF-8FA430C30E24.jpeg

Damn they put 1/2 tank needed because folks were probably running outta gas idling and waiting
That’s crazy

Eff that. Turn it off, leave that ish in neutral, open the door and push the car with your foot.

Unless you got a large SUV...then you're SOL.

CALIFORNIA CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE BY AT LEAST 7,418 ON MONDAY TO 222,839 TOTAL, BIGGEST INCREASE SINCE PANDEMIC STARTED WITH NOT ALL COUNTIES YET REPORTING – REUTERS TALLY

About to be July and states acting like it’s march 20th . 2020 is officially canceled at least when it gets cold in the fall and winter people will stay home more . Get your ski masks ready

kid didn't even have the mask sealed on properly with that huge sensor in there.

what kind of stupid **** is this.

edit: oh, it's this ****:

1593480678298.png

Flu virus with 'pandemic potential' found in China

A new strain of flu that has the potential to become a pandemic has been identified in China by scientists.

It emerged recently and is carried by pigs, but can infect humans, they say.

The researchers are concerned that it could mutate further so that it can spread easily from person to person, and trigger a global outbreak.

While it is not an immediate problem, they say, it has "all the hallmarks" of being highly adapted to infect humans and needs close monitoring.

As it's new, people could have little or no immunity to the virus.

A lot of idiots take social media as scientific news and will believe nonsense like this from people who purchased their followers. Weird how I'm constantly seeing people I've never heard of with
50k+ followers 🤔

This dude had the first kid rub that tamagotchi all up on his mouth and nose and immediately gave it to the smaller kid and had him do the same lmaoooo holy ****

Back
Top Bottom