Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
kid didn't even have the mask sealed on properly with that huge sensor in there.

what kind of stupid **** is this.

edit: oh, it's this ****:

1593480678298.png
These are fake accounts made to look like a real person. They are used to spread false info and conduct psychological warfare on weak minded Americans.

This is legit scarier than the first wave.

People had a taste of summer, and these idiots are NOT going to give it up at any cost, even their lives.

Sad.
Have you looked at the charts for these states? Curve is just going straight up since March. This is the first wave for them.
Only NY and some other NE states have gone through the first wave.

I wish these states would stick to their guns. You told us coronavirus was a overblown and that you should've never locked down. You told us that Covid-19 was just a problem for the Northeast. You told us masks are pointless and make things worse. You told us it was more important to save the economy than to control the virus. You told us the virus would disappear in the summer.

OWN IT. Stay ****ing open. Don't make people wear masks. Ride the bull and don't let go. What are you, a bunch of *******? What are you scared of? It's just young people testing positive anyway. Nothing to worry about.

I wish these states would stick to their guns. You told us coronavirus was a overblown and that you should've never locked down. You told us that Covid-19 was just a problem for the Northeast. You told us masks are pointless and make things worse. You told us it was more important to save the economy than to control the virus. You told us the virus would disappear in the summer.

OWN IT. Stay ****ing open. Don't make people wear masks. Ride the bull and don't let go. What are you, a bunch of *******? What are you scared of? It's just young people testing positive anyway. Nothing to worry about.
I mean is this really fair to the people in these states who took this seriously

This the frightening new normal. Outbreaks will be coming. Try to not live in a country where the healthcare system is in shambles.
This is just the first preview of what’s to come and the US can’t even handle this.

Anyone with any common sense knew it wasn't even close to being over (except government). I'm still amazed how many STUPID people there really are. They fighting simple things (precautions) like masks. Its absurd.

this sounds good but there's a lot of problems with this analysis. not the least of which is that these are from an interview from a bunch of hospital CEOs. plus this Ginn guy is not the brightest bulb from reading through his feed. but I hope I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom