Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
They said masks do not protect you. Would everyone wear condoms if the message was that condoms do not protect you?

We are living with the result of this messaging.
nah, thats all BS to me. Things evolved and decisions can change. They didnt just say "masks can help" last week. We;ve known for a while that masks can help. Nobody should be that stubborn where accepting this is asking for too much out of the public. Its a reasonable requirement.

I've seen you mention this probably 5 times in the last 3-4 pages but in my opinion, its just a BS excuse. We can't adapt to the new opinion on masks? F that.

The condom comparison isnt a good one. We've known for a while that condoms work. If you choose not to use it and the other person doesnt require it, then thats on those 2. One decision on 2 people doesnt affect hundreds. This is more contagious than any disease you can get from banging without protection.

If you can't adapt to wearing a mask because once upon a time, the experts said it wouldnt help, than F you for real.

nah, thats all BS to me. Things evolved and decisions can change. They didnt just say "masks can help" last week. We;ve known for a while that masks can help. Nobody should be that stubborn where accepting this is asking for too much out of the public. Its a reasonable requirement.

I've seen you mention this probably 5 times in the last 3-4 pages but in my opinion, its just a BS excuse. We can't adapt to the new opinion on masks? F that.

The condom comparison isnt a good one. We've known for a while that condoms work. If you choose not to use it and the other person doesnt require it, then thats on those 2. One decision on 2 people doesnt affect hundreds. This is more contagious than any disease you can get from banging without protection.

If you can't adapt to wearing a mask because once upon a time, the experts said it wouldnt help, than F you for real.

So moving forward, how do we convince people to wear masks? I just don't think that telling people that masks don't protect the wearer has been a good strategy to encourage widespread mask wearing.

Since when is Covid testing done through blood samples???

Okkkkk

tenor.gif

August 29 😯

Crazy that all these states are extending shutdowns, delaying phases, or closing back after opening and the government still hasn't said anything about extending the unemployment benefits set to expire in a month.
Soon buddy. It's inevitable.

tenor.gif

August 29 😯

Crazy that all these states are extending shutdowns, delaying phases, or closing back after opening and the government still hasn't said anything about extending the unemployment benefits set to expire in a month.

Yea, it's gonna get even worse come August if our government doesn't act. Feel Like with the combination of the numbers going up, cares act expiring in July, looming economic downturn, and people not caring enough it's just snowballing.

Stay safe everybody!

Pups, restaurants, and cafés are opening up in Britain this Saturday the 4th of July. They are calling it "Super Saturday" and are encouraging people to go out to the pups and be responsible :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a grand opening grand closing situation out here....Pub culture is a huge part of these people's lives and I doubt these measures they've put into place are going to work.

I swear this feels like a herd immunity opening :smh:The only place a facemask is required is on public transport at the moment and they aren't even enforcing it...

Pups, restaurants, and cafés are opening up in Britain this Saturday the 4th of July. They are calling it "Super Saturday" and are encouraging people to go out to the pups and be responsible :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a grand opening grand closing situation out here....Pub culture is a huge part of these people's lives and I doubt these measures they've put into place are going to work.

I swear this feels like a herd immunity opening :smh:The only place a facemask is required is on public transport at the moment and they aren't even enforcing it...
RIP mate

I'm not stepping into any pub or restaurant anytime soon :lol: I try to avoid large crowds as much as possible. Mask on at all times when out in public spaces. I only go out to get essentials.

I know what happens when people play stupid games :lol:

Texted the fine chick in the building next to me to come over for weed and sushi and she tells me she has covid. Says she's recovering and it sucked.

I'm not stepping into any pub or restaurant anytime soon :lol: I try to avoid large crowds as much as possible. Mask on at all times when out in public spaces. I only go out to get essentials.

I know what happens when people play stupid games :lol:
are British people compliant with masks in general? because americans gives do damns

are British people compliant with masks in general? because americans gives do damns

There's a lot of idiots here just like in the US.

The culture is different out here though. People aren't as outspoken when it comes to calling others out for acting like idiots in public.

Back
Top Bottom