Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
You’re right. Imagine sitting in a room with no ventilation for 2+ hours after toxic disinfectant Was sprayed everywhere.
These movie theatres opening up is like the TP craze I just don’t get it.
Why do you NEED to go see a movie right now? You gotta wash your hands after getting the snacks and can’t even sit next to your date because of the empty seat distance.
Most movies are releasing simultaneously online too.

you're risking your life going to a movie or airplane in the time where living in and there are so many other examples like public transportation thats more important than a movie or vacation

i could see air travel somewhat but not movies not worth the risk

if people can't see the numbers and understand wearing a mask now is one factor into trying to combat this, well then those people are idiots and for the 5th time, F those idiots.

The message is loud and clear and couldn't be more obvious

Same idiots who are still comparing this with flu, or comparing the # of deaths with total US population. Death is death, regardless it's small # of total population. The fact that other countries put US in black list from entering their countries tell you a lot about us.

I thought asymptotic patients eventually develop symptoms but that’s presymptomatic.
So one can be infected and never develop any symptoms at all?

Some people notice no symptoms, but that doesn't mean they didn't have a slight stuffy nose they attributed to allergies, were a little more tired than normal that they figured was from long days at work, muscle aches that they assumed was from doing yard work, headache they figured was from too much screen time, etc.

I am really curious why some are asymptomatic but not the others.

There are many theories, but no hard facts. Previous recent exposure to other coronavirus, blood type, vitamin D, etc.

ARIZONA CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE BY 4,682 TO 79,215 TOTAL AS OF TUESDAY, BIGGEST DAILY INCREASE SINCE PANDEMIC STARTED – STATE HEALTH DEPT

ARIZONA SEES CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE BY 294% IN THE MONTH OF JUNE, THE HIGHEST PERCENT CHANGE IN THE U.S. – REUTERS TALLY

Cuomo might as well mandate for self quarantine if you are traveling from ANYWHERE....or maybe except Hawaii.

Are all of these anti-mask individuals Trump supporters? I’ve seen in passing that he’s antI-mask wearing so it only makes sense his cult would follow suit.

Are all of these anti-mask individuals Trump supporters? I’ve seen in passing that he’s antI-mask wearing so it only makes sense his cult would follow suit.
I think a good percentage are. Some are just anti-government and refuse to let the 'man' continue to dictate them. Some just DGAF, like my brother-in-law.

IMO, it's a mix.

I think a good percentage are. Some are just anti-government and refuse to let the 'man' continue to dictate them. Some just DGAF, like my brother-in-law.

IMO, it's a mix.

In my personal experience, it's definitely not all white conservatives. My city is majority hispanic and most non-mask wearers I see are 30-50 year old hispanic males.

you're risking your life going to a movie or airplane in the time where living in and there are so many other examples like public transportation thats more important than a movie or vacation

i could see air travel somewhat but not movies not worth the risk
it sucks because we can be careful and avoid these low-to-medium risk activities (and do them with a mask on) but then you have people bar hopping or going to house parties.

Back
Top Bottom