Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

I'm glad he said this but I'm sure a bunch of MAGAs will come tell us in September when we're seeing 60k cases/day instead of 100k cases/day that the experts were wrong.

No, you stupid ****s, what Dr. Fauci is doing is risk assessment. He's telling us what will happen with inaction. We could easily see those numbers, or we could get back down to 20k/day over the next month or two if we rollback the reopening and mandate masks.

Seriously??

I was just about to post this. I realize some of these folks came from other parts of TX to take part, but Austin has been looking way worse through all of this.

Can‘t say I’m surprise, 6th street is a bunch of ****hole bars with douche bros and their female counterparts.

When all this is over, I plan on leaving Austin/Texas.

From what a buddy of mine that was at the Houston BLM protests from a few weeks back told me, there was actual a nice handful of folk that weren't masked up like the other BLM protests around the country.

Yes, sadly even the "ignorant Texans mindset" still lurks around BLM protests around here

God willing. NY can't go through that again.

What's your hospitals PPE situation. Are supplies more readily available these days?

My hospital is more than good now, ICU Sensus is wild low, we are over staffed to the point that my boss begging me to use up my PTO because they can’t afford to furlough the travelers due to their contracts, it’s a different type of ****show now :lol:

is like thereis no in between, we either getting destroyed with no staff, no PPE and no equipment or I show up to work and have 1 patient to monitor all night....it’s wild.

My hospital is more than good now, ICU Sensus is wild low, we are over staffed to the point that my boss begging me to use up my PTO because they can’t afford to furlough the travelers due to their contracts, it’s a different type of ****show now :lol:

is like thereis no in between, we either getting destroyed with no staff, no PPE and no equipment or I show up to work and have 1 patient to monitor all night....it’s wild.

After what you guys went through the last few months you deserve a nice long vacation... but who the F wants to travel at a time like this?!

Love the second outcome. Especially if you are getting paid and staying safe.

What is the rush for all these idiots to hit up a bar to pay premium for cheap liquor and bob their heads to music, learn to make your own cocktails at home, vibe out....me and the wife have been polishing our cocktail game for a fraction of the cost, been crashing at my in-laws apt.. apartment is on the 6th floor and the firescape has always had a dope view, I bought some tea lights and whenever I’m off, we set up shop out there have dinner, listen to music and have some drinks, posing no danger to anyone....stay ya assses at home man...lol
316D5021-8B17-469E-94BB-0C9546025FCF.jpeg

If these but my Freedom idiots would just mask up, stay at home and stop being scums, we would be in better position. The American selfishness is showing. Too many people aren't willing to do the right thing because their Zaddy Trump might look bad if they listened to the science.

this country is a ****ing cancer

As we mature into adults, we don't lose our innocence because of our grown-up responsibilities. It's because we start to face the reality of what most adult Americans really stand for, and that's the horror that disallows us to be carefree

I can’t even feel bad for them man....like we had the blueprint, ya saw how we got destroyed, but whole states chose to blindly follow Trump and his conspiracy theories and constant downplaying and they are legit repeating history....exactly the same way....and there is a lot of IDIOT NYers traveling to Florida and making their way back here with no intentions to follow the 14 day quarantine mandate, this country is really immature AF

Back
Top Bottom