Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The potential short and long term risks of contracting COVID are much greater than any health or mental benefits from going to the gym.

The risks far outweigh the benefits here. Doesnt matter how good of a shape you're in.

Gyms here have been closed since March, and even if they were open, I wouldn’t be going. I’ve lost quite a bit of muscle mass, but even if Im away for an entire year, I know muscle memory will help me get it back quickly when it’s safe to return.

To all the LA and Arizona folks driving into SD cuz our beaches are still open, turn around and go home. We don’t want you here.

50.gif

I go to the gym. I'd say it's about 50% from what it was before. Most of us don't have mask.

Most of us are in good shape and people don't understand the health and mental benefits from the gym unless you regularly go. [kanye shrug]

YOU are in good shape. If thats the case I hope you dont live with anyone vulnerable or go out and spread it to someone who is. Thats always been one of the points.

The potential short and long term risks of contracting COVID are much greater than any health or mental benefits from going to the gym.

The risks far outweigh the benefits here. Doesnt matter how good of a shape you're in.
The other part to this is that there are other ways to stay in shape rather than going to the gym.

I mean, c'mon, get creative. They didn't create the greatest training montage ever created for people to sit at home getting fat because they can't use a bowflex.

I get it Magic33 Magic33 , but in the middle of this, it’s not worth it. I’ll be surprised if that gym isn’t the source of a couple dozen infections in a couple weeks.

I was waiting outside my barber shop to go in and get a cut, and first of all no one walking around had any masks on but I did. These ****ing idiots stop to talk to this other guy waiting and two of them light up cigarettes within like 10 feet of me. I couldn’t believe it, just such ****ing *******s. Thankfully they moved on somewhat quickly. How inconsiderate and disrespectful.

The other part to this is that there are other ways to stay in shape rather than going to the gym.

I mean, c'mon, get creative. They didn't create the greatest training montage ever created for people to sit at home getting fat because they can't use a bowflex.

speaking of rocky IV, Stallone announced he’s releasing a directors cut :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom