Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
this has been me every weekend...just been staying home with no intention of going out... occasionally ill hit up some stores though just to get out... mainly supermarket, target, outlets, dollar store or liquor store...i do want to hit up the beaches at the jersey shore but im a go during the week when theres less people

bro it’s not worth going to the beach it’s going to be packed anytime you go Early or late in the day

It’s better to be safe

you need sometime to clear your head and to put your feet up

you’re risking your own mental health to save others and that’s a very honorable thing
i’m sure you’re strong enough to pull through it
you must have seen a lot in these past few months

Is you're job not offering any help like therapy or psychology mental health days etc. I know alot of people dont want to do it, but that stuff really helps, maybe theres some meds they can get you on temporarily to get you feeling better. I'm bi polar, PTSD, depression and anxiety and until I was finally diagnosed my life was a mess now it's close to normal with meds and therapy.

The one thing Seasonality theory has correct is a very low Death Rate thus far in Summer.

Looking at Brazil, I'm afraid of these high positive Rates will turn into a much Higher Death Rate during Fall/Winter.

Just wanted to point out that right now it's the middle of winter in Brazil, particularly in the south east where the vast majority of the population lives. Seasonality in the region also isn't anywhere near as extreme or variable as it is in most of the U.S.

Sometimes I wonder about some of the information that gets out.

Like being outside and the heat are good.

I agree with you we all need to get out but this is a very dangerous time and I think going to the beach is not worth the risk

I personally don’t think the heat is any good if this was going on Or if this wasn’t going on but that’s just my opinion
I can’t take the heat

I mean you can go to the grocery store and get sick from somebody
but with so many people at the beach and not using masks its a no go for me

but i cant tell anyone what to do

Last edited:

Are they going to make this for regular folks or just millionaire athletes?

they sell them for $300 or $400. My friend who’s a nurse in SF was given one for her work and she said her readings from ring are way off. Don’t know if the NBA players have a more updated version or not.

I agree with you we all need to get out but this is a very dangerous time and I think going to the beach is not worth the risk

I personally don’t think the heat is any good if this was going on Or if this wasn’t going on but that’s just my opinion
I can’t take the heat

I mean you can go to the grocery store and get sick from somebody
but with so many people at the beach and not using masks its a no go for me

but i cant tell anyone what to do

i have a 5 yr old so staying in is tough. I’ve been able to take him to the beach or park but only during the weekdays and at certain times when it’s not busy. Same goes for the park. It’s enough of an open space to safely social distance. And if i feel uncomfortable w/ the crowd or concerned about my family’s safety, we leave no questions asked.

Just because the state opens up, doesn’t mean to go out and party. To be honest, we are probably heading for another lockdown with the way the numbers are going. All these Covidiots ruined it for all of the people who did and continue to do the right thing.

i have a 5 yr old so staying in is tough. I’ve been able to take him to the beach or park but only during the weekdays and at certain times when it’s not busy. Same goes for the park. It’s enough of an open space to safely social distance. And if i feel uncomfortable w/ the crowd or concerned about my family’s safety, we leave no questions asked.

Just because the state opens up, doesn’t mean to go out and party. To be honest, we are probably heading for another lockdown with the way the numbers are going. All these Covidiots ruined it for all of the people who did and continue to do the right thing.

it must be tough to go through this and taking care of a child watch yourself and your baby

your right just cause you state opens up doesn't mean you gotta run out but their are things we need to take care of and just going out to do stuff like hanging out is talking a risk that in 2 weeks times might kill you

as i said before just going to the supermarket or the bank you put yourself and your loved ones at risk
i been going out alot more but to be honest i don't feel safe

but let's all be safe and keep cubanref cubanref mom in our prayers

may god bless your mom and think good thoughts
I hope she will make a quick recovery

if you don’t mind me asking how old is she and what state are you guys in ?

Thank you for all of the support it really means a lot to me and my mom. She's been resting and I wrote her earlier as she's not supposed to speak or use too much energy right now. She is in good spirits but extremely tired and has been sleeping a lot the past few days.

Her O2 levels are still low but she is feeling better. The doctor said that she had a fever but it went down which is a positive sign. They are also giving her the new steroid drug and later today the doctors are going to see if she is a candidate for plasma treatment.

I'm in the UK right now and my mom is in Florida. She always wore a mask and gloves if she had to go out. She is almost 70 so she wasn't out and about and took the situation seriously especially with her past medical history.

Once again thank you for all of the support, prayers and positive energy 🙏🏼. We really appreciate it and it makes a difference. Also my mom knows about NT :lol: she used to ask me if I found my new shoes on the black and red website again :lol:

y6a3xadocy851.jpg

Back
Top Bottom