Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
that makes me wonder what the unintended effects of mask wearing, hand hygiene, and social distancing will be as it relates to other common illnesses. I’d imagine in the short term there should be far fewer viral diseases being passed around, but will our immune systems be wrecked from not being “challenged” as much as they normally would? I even notice my seasonal allergies are not as severe, likely as a result of the filtration my mask provides.
yes and no. sure, we may be reducing our exposure to different respiratory viruses and pollutants. but, if the argument is that this is unnatural, I would disagree. up until recent history (past 200 years or so), we had much fewer in-person contacts (so less exposure to different viruses) and also fewer pollutants, although perhaps as many allergens or more.

a virus like this would've taken a lifetime to make its way from Wuhan to the corners of the globe, but now it takes just a couple months.

to be fair, if he's outdoors and it's not crowded, there doesn't seem to be much risk to not wearing a mask. people will pull them down over their chin for comfort rather than take them off.

of course, this could change as we learn more, but the evidence i've seen indicates that outdoor transmission at a distance is very rare.

Social media gives too many morons a huge following and a platform to influence the minds of idiots like them.

You have to be pretty short sighted to think death of students is the only possible consequence. They could infect teachers or other school staff whose death rate is NOT zero, along with their parents or grandparents, who could then go on to infect their co-workers, etc. Children are very efficient germ spreaders...
Even if the kids don’t die, who’s to say they won’t experience long term complications?

Upptempo Upptempo That ***** is ****ing stupid along with Candace Owens. It's mind boggling how many people actually agree with them.

Some White girl I used to work with posted a photo of Candace Owens with the caption "#CandaceOwens2024"
Because Republicans will vote in a woman candidate. Or a Black candidate. Or a Black Woman candidate.

I see so many people in New York City wearing a mask under their chin or covering their mouth but there nose is not coved
when I see somebody like that I want to say something but I just don’t do it because I don’t know what someone’s reaction is going to be

Same in Houston, just today I stopped at circle k both cashiers were wearing their chinstrap mask. I mean how TF do you expect customers to follow the rules of no mask no service, if the damned cashiers really aren't even wearing one. Then stopped by kroger same thing alot more were wearing it properly, but I counted a few rocking the chinstraps.
So badly do I want to say something, or report stores, but I'm not trying to get shot or even spit at for it. I'm no snitch so someone else will have to report the circle k, hopefully someone does...those cashiers were showing no signs of putting on their mask correctly with 4 customers in the store.

Same in Houston, just today I stopped at circle k both cashiers were wearing their chinstrap mask. I mean how TF do you expect customers to follow the rules of no mask no service, if the damned cashiers really aren't even wearing one. Then stopped by kroger same thing alot more were wearing it properly, but I counted a few rocking the chinstraps.
So badly do I want to say something, or report stores, but I'm not trying to get shot or even spit at for it. I'm no snitch so someone else will have to report the circle k, hopefully someone does...those cashiers were showing no signs of putting on their mask correctly with 4 customers in the store.

Listen I could see them not giving a damn about anybody else but dont they know their life is on the line when and If they come in contact with someone that has the coronavirus

just wear the damn mask

to be fair, if he's outdoors and it's not crowded, there doesn't seem to be much risk to not wearing a mask. people will pull them down over their chin for comfort rather than take them off.

of course, this could change as we learn more, but the evidence i've seen indicates that outdoor transmission at a distance is very rare.

its soho manhattan
its pretty busy since things slowly got back to normal

You have to be pretty short sighted to think death of students is the only possible consequence. They could infect teachers or other school staff whose death rate is NOT zero, along with their parents or grandparents, who could then go on to infect their co-workers, etc. Children are very efficient germ spreaders...
Even if the kids don’t die, who’s to say they won’t experience long term complications?

Honestly the long term effects scare me more than death.
Just a couple I've read recently:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cbs12....hat-covid-19-may-be-harming-lungs-of-children

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200622-the-long-term-effects-of-covid-19-infection

Aren't the cashiers behind plexiglass to protect them from any customers that may be positive?

Social media gives too many morons a huge following and a platform to influence the minds of idiots like them.

I’ve been saying this for a while. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. But you really have people who barely got a high school diploma that legitimately think their opinion on medical issues and corona virus holds just as much weight and credibility as doctors, medical experts and scientists who spent years practicing their craft and dedicated their entire lives to their careers and will argue so hard like they’re that sure of themselves.

Social media gives stupid people a platform and a voice they shouldn’t have at times.

Yup the long-term impact could be much more than we're appreciating from just looking at the mortality.

People won't take the vaccine because they're afraid of the long-term impact but the fallout form infection with covid-19 is likely much worse. Even if some of these things are "only" 1 in 1000, that's 50+ years of decreased quality of life for someone who's young.

I’ve been saying this for a while. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. But you really have people who barely got a high school diploma that legitimately think their opinion on medical issues and corona virus holds just as much weight and credibility as doctors, medical experts and scientists who spent years practicing their craft and dedicated their entire lives to their careers and will argue so hard like they’re that sure of themselves.

Social media gives stupid people a platform and a voice they shouldn’t have at times.

Absolutely. But the majority of the people on social media have a small enough following that their stupid takes don't impact a large number of people in our society. But dip****s like this with 370k followers or some other MAGAs who have 1 million+ followers can have such a major influence that it's terrifying they spew nonsense with such ease.

yeah if someone catches this disease your a deadman walking your life will never be the same thats why its so scary

thanks CCP

“But Y’all Mfs Wanna Join The Military” Soldier Shows Us How They Treat Troops Suffering COVID-19 Symptoms

wow thats so shameful

Back
Top Bottom