Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
my son is still scheduled to go back to school in late august. all students have to wear face mask and a face shield except for lunch. they’re setting up big canopy tents outdoors to provide enough room to distance the kids during lunch. strict hygiene/hand washing/ sanitizing. lots of new rules/protocols.

public schools announced they’re doing a hybrid of in-person and distance.

These poor ****ing kids, teachers, administrators, and other school staff. My mom works in an elementary school in NoVA and I’m trying to get her to just retire and come back here to PA with my dad (remote worker) to be close to my son and us. I think sooner than later she’s gonna throw the towel in ilsince it’s been such a nightmare and probably won’t get better.

its always about money not lives

and guys keep you little kids at home better to be safe than sorry

thank goodness my boy's a grown man but i'll always be worried about him

Last edited:
If you think about it
Alot of businesses are going to struggle even more if the extra unemployment doesn't get extended
Which in turn will cause more businesses especially restaurants to lay off workers
These restaurants are gonna get hit hard in the upcoming weeks
Ain't noone gonna dine out or do anymore takeout

And once the extra unemployment ends it's gonna get worse

They swore the $ would be retroactive contacted DOL, and Texas AG the dbags owe me almost 7k and TWC I emailed everyday and today I called 60 times no joke or lie WTF is my $ ? It's not my fault noone can answer an email or phone call. I'm fed up with this, 5 months straight and cant get anyone to even reply. That $ could sustain me till the end of the year. I drained all my savings just waiting to be approved for UI. Now they want to end it #@%* them.

my son is still scheduled to go back to school in late august. all students have to wear face mask and a face shield except for lunch. they’re setting up big canopy tents outdoors to provide enough room to distance the kids during lunch. strict hygiene/hand washing/ sanitizing. lots of new rules/protocols.

public schools announced they’re doing a hybrid of in-person and distance.

My wife is a 2nd grade teacher and they are pushing the start of school so I hope they let the teachers do a hybrid situation.

If you think about it
Alot of businesses are going to struggle even more if the extra unemployment doesn't get extended
Which in turn will cause more businesses especially restaurants to lay off workers
These restaurants are gonna get hit hard in the upcoming weeks
Ain't noone gonna dine out or do anymore takeout

Guys like me too independant contractors (uber, etc) after 600 runs out I qualify for 192 a week on UI because I'm technically a small business and I'm my own only employee after 12/26 I'll qualify for nothing...

Of course once vaccine is available, there are still some idiots who refuse to take it "it's my body my choice" chants. Never stop.
idiots...yeah...I'm not about to be their guinea pig b. They're rushing it. Not about to let them shorten my life faster with the beta version. Hit me when Vaccine-S drops.

Had to tell our daughter that she wouldn't be going to school this fall and it broke her heart.

I told her that me and her mom would be her teachers this school year and that made her feel a little better. My wife is designating me as the "field trip/science/history" teacher.

Hoping cases begin to decrease so I could take her on nature walks. Already thinking of doing a drive to Muir Woods.

But we'll see.

Be safe everyone.
damn, I told my kids school will be from home and they straight up

excited kid.gif
happy.gif
KG.gif
ric flair.gif
whew.gif

Not quite Bruno caboclo (Rockets), went to the front desk to ask for more food or where to get it🤣 when he could have just called. Richaun Holmes (Kings) ordered postmates and met them in the lobby. Both were sent back to quarantine for 8 days. Only ones that left, left willingly for family emergencies.
no, 2 players were sent home, their names werent releaced, but they were for sure sent home. We talked about it in the NBA thread

no, 2 players were sent home, their names werent releaced, but they were for sure sent home. We talked about it in the NBA thread

Don't doubt it just didnt hear about it, LOL. Probably J.R Smith and Rajon Rondo 🤣. Dwight Howard has been reported from what I've read too for not wearing a mask multiple times, could've been him too. If its anyone significant we'll know when/if the season resumes.

Edit: forgot Michael Beasley was sent home for testing positive for COVID per shams

Last edited:
My best friend tells me at work that these two ****ing morons aren't wearing their masks. He's in IT and he told the guy, I'm not helping you if you're not wearing a mask. He puts the mask on. When him and the other dumbass go back to their office(s), they have their mask off. Dude even had the mask off with the new hire. We already had two cases at work. :smh::angry:

My best friend tells me at work that these two ****ing morons aren't wearing their masks. He's in IT and he told the guy, I'm not helping you if you're not wearing a mask. He puts the mask on. When him and the other dumbass go back to their office(s), they have their mask off. Dude even had the mask off with the new hire. We already had two cases at work. :smh::angry:
I’m guessing there’s a company policy? Does upper management take it seriously enough to do something if people are reported? Time to find out...

Back
Top Bottom