Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seeing all them Bahamians crowded up at the airport to go to Florida. :smh:

Should've turn them around and sent there *** home.

They gonna be the main ones complaining about the lockdown when they were the primary cause of it.

just dumb shhh after dumb shh..

everything shoulda been curb side pickup, drive through or walk up pick up

even with grocery stores, shoulda forced them to update to the times

Owner of Coolkicks LA on Melrose

I will not be supporting them ever again

0BEF0A9D-378A-41F2-A7F3-97A9894734D5.png
of all the things to make you not support them anymore, this was it?

I still can't get over this article from mid-March:

"From this available data, it seems more probable than not that the total number of cases world-wide will peak out at well under 1 million, with the total number of deaths at under 50,000. In the United States, the current 67 deaths should reach about 5000 (or ten percent of my estimated world total, which may also turn out to be low)."

This estimate of 5000 dead was actually 500, but he changed it to 5000 after a week, hoping nobody would notice, and then edited it out of the revised article completely.

I wonder how he feels now 4 months later with at least 500 people dying damn near every day. And worldwide there are 18 million cases and nearly 700,000 dead.

I still can't get over this article from mid-March:

"From this available data, it seems more probable than not that the total number of cases world-wide will peak out at well under 1 million, with the total number of deaths at under 50,000. In the United States, the current 67 deaths should reach about 5000 (or ten percent of my estimated world total, which may also turn out to be low)."

This estimate of 5000 dead was actually 500, but he changed it to 5000 after a week, hoping nobody would notice, and then edited it out of the revised article completely.

I wonder how he feels now 4 months later with at least 500 people dying damn near every day. And worldwide there are 18 million cases and nearly 700,000 dead.

bro this dude CONTINUED to be super wrong about everything, long after that article. Multiple articles of him praising Florida’s action as a beacon of the right thing to do, compared to NY.

I understand why simpletons would ignore science, but it doesn’t make sense to me that a prestigious Ivy League professor would do that. You should be thoroughly educated enough to know not to go THAT FAR against expert scientists and epidemiologists recommendations.

you telling me that not one single colleague of his or any other of his close connections took him aside after that article like “ayyyy bruh, I know you’re not a scientist. Remember I am? Remember we took those same courses at NYU, but then you went law, and then I stayed with science and got my masters and doctorate? Well yeah so FOH, what you wrote is pretty inaccurate.”

that obviously couldn’t have happened because he kept swinging and missing with his amateur predictions based on........nothing. That baffles me honestly.

OP kingkoopa kingkoopa can you make a poll for the thread asking Would you get a Covid-19 vaccine , yes or no?
I’m curious as to what the results of the NT community would be as it would represent a microcosm for the US at large

a guy at my job is pretty sure he had it. he called in on the 10th. he didn't get tested until the 15th and still hasn't gotten his results. He came back today and I'm a little nervous because we work in the same office space...

coworker finally got his test results yesterday. He was positive. he said the clinic told him to quarantine for 2 weeks...:ohwell:...3 weeks later...

new yorkers are going to start to get sick because of a numbers of *******s cant follow protocol

i really wish the NYPD had **** together and was able to shut this crap down when its going on instead of putting their knees on people's necks now there hands are tied and they don't want to do ****
at the start of this in nyc i wanted the police to use heavy handed tactics but now there hands are tied and they dont gave a damn because they might lose their job

i don't want to drop dead because people want to get together WTF is wrong with people

"The event got out of control because people wanted to come, people wanted to be out. People have been cooped up for so long. The pressure is building, and people need a release. It's already happening. We can do it more safely, or we can pretend it isn't happening."

good reason for people to drop dead right ?

"it felt incredible to DJ after being alone in my house for basically 6 months"

thats like saying i havent had heroin for 6 months but one bump isn't going me make me relapse

selfish bastards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom