Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

100% for sure.

The past couple weeks the numbers have flattened instead of continuing to go down. These numbers don't perfectly flatten though. What it really means is that the downward trends in some areas are being matched by upward trends in others.

Now those upward trends are taking over.

It's going to be a tough fall. I don't think I'll leave the house much other than to go to work, get groceries, and visit family for the holidays.

100% for sure.

The past couple weeks the numbers have flattened instead of continuing to go down. These numbers don't perfectly flatten though. What it really means is that the downward trends in some areas are being matched by upward trends in others.

Now those upward trends are taking over.

It's going to be a tough fall. I don't think I'll leave the house much other than to go to work, get groceries, and visit family for the holidays.

100%. I'm not going anywhere for the holidays though. My brother and sister have sent their kids back to school and my mom & dad area already mixing with friends and taking weekend getaways again. I see no reason to expose my family to all of their contacts.

I think I’ve been there before.

Prospect park had live music band behind the boathouse? I think it's called on Saturday night. I was riding my bike through the park and rode past. It was so lit I had to watch from a distance. Seen some mass that I was ready to lock up the bike and risk it all for :lol: :smh:

I think I’ve been there before.

Rode my bike by their side of the burg a few weeks ago and literally hundreds of people walking about, going to and from service and not one person with a mask.
Wondering if mask fines do go into effect if they’ll be targeted.

Prospect park had live music band behind the boathouse? I think it's called on Saturday night. I was riding my bike through the park and rode past. It was so lit I had to watch from a distance. Seen some mass that I was ready to lock up the bike and risk it all for :lol: :smh:
There was a handball tournament at one of the local parks. Bunch of people crowded up no masks.
For all the claims the city makes about how they’re handling things and the rigorous measurements they’ve implemented I’ve seen plenty of Public activities/events from city departments where no dambs were given.

my cousin got married in San Clemente, OC last weekend, wanted to go but glad I didn't - dont even understand why they went through with the reception

Still worried about my man shibadekobe shibadekobe cuz he's been off NT since August. Anybody been in contact with him?
The only appearance of the name "shibadekobe" is on NT (no twitter or ig), so I have no idea how to contact him.

Hope he's ok.

i hope so also

he's one of the main guys who kept this thread going with information
i know he was concerned about the virus and i'm sure he didn't travel anywhere

i don't know if he put his occupation out there and i don't want to blow it up if he didn't but i know for a fact he didn't want to put himself in harm's way
by taking with him through DM's i know he knew how dangerous this virus was as we all do but even more so

i hope he's doing ok

if your out there @ shibadekobe shibadekobe we miss ya

I imagine he's gotta have twitter with how often he was posting data from social media
hmm if we went through all the tweets he posted, we could infer which accounts he followed. we could then cross-match that against who follows those twitter accounts to generate a pool of potential twitter accounts. then we could narrow down the pool by looking for twitter accounts that follow other NTers or talk about shoes.

easy work

giphy.gif

Buddy of mine in England's mom got COVID-19 a couple of weeks ago. He said his girlfriend came home today with a cough, but that they're not sure if it's COVID because England ran out of tests.

We are so ****ed. This planet is never going back to normal, holy ****.

thats terrible

this planet is never going to get rid of this plague

Mike Rapaport worried about that, man just go to BK Bridge park on a nice day and all 8 of those courts are full of people balling up. Any park in NYC for that matter. As long as its outdoors people be like aight bet its fine. LES on a weekend? Forget it. Packed.

Back
Top Bottom