Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
What are you rambling on about?

The post above is just babbling nonsense. You're coming off as butt hurt because I said your first post didn't make sense.

If you want to have a conversation about our differing views on the validity of pointing to the NBA as a success story in COVID response, in contrast to the US government, we can do that, but miss me with the other petty stuff.

I have no idea why you feel attacked but that's a personal problem.
Famb, take from someone that has engaged with ole boy at length in the past, save yourself some stress, ignore dude.

This COMPLETELY misses the point.

No, there was not a single case of COVID within the bubble.

Maybe you're thinking of players/staff who had to qurantine as a matter of protocol because they left the bubble for personal reasons, or because they broke said protocol.

NBA, MLS, NHL, WNBA and NWSL all didn't have a single case of COVID after their respective restarts.

MLS and NWSL both had a franchise (FC Dallas and Orlando Pride) drop out of their preliminary competitions before they began due to positive cases.

They were also the first American leagues to start up again.

didn’t some players get sick before season stopped in March ?
I wasn’t being clear
the bubble was done right I guess because a lot of money was a stake and the nas didn’t want to Take chances

AFAIK, the biggest application for valved N95's was industrial (paint/chemical exposure) where exhaled air was not a consideration. Perhaps one of our esteemed medical professionals can speak on their use in medical settings, but when COVID hit and PPE was in short supply, most took whatever supplies they could get.
our hospital does not permit the n95's with the valve.
it was deemed unsafe.

this one is very similar, if not, the same as the ones we had in our hospital. they recently took all of them away from the departments.
1602725105190.png

No kidding. Its weird, the white American male takes pride in being grimey. Its like that equates to manliness or something. Damaged egos.

You’re ignorant :lol:

people from every race or gender can take pride in being grimey. It’s not the gender/race it’s the person.

You must hang around the trailer parks, you little lot lizard :rofl:

Last edited:
Alright so take this with a grain of salt, of course. This is a Youtube comment from a Joe Rogan video where he's having a convo with someone about COVID (the credibility gets even better, I know). It's from someone who says she's an RN. She talks about the plausibility of the current mainstream narratives around transmissibility, where it originated from, how much of a threat it actually is, the effectiveness of masks, weighing our reaction to it against the side effects of those actions, and more. It's long as hell, thus the spoiler. If you have the time, give it a read. Might take you 5 minutes. It's an interesting read at least and something different than a lot that I've been reading.

I’m an RN who knows a handful of other RNs that travel all over the US, and hospitals everywhere (including in NYC) are more than half empty (even in ICU’s). There is inconsistency with what they say (official narrative), and their story does not hang together with itself. We must utilize logical and scientific analysis with this situation. If their claims are reduced to absurdity, we have a moral duty to ignore and even oppose them. In logic, this is called “reductio ad absurdum,” which is to play their claims out consistently to show their absurdity. They claim this virus is airborne, and yet tell people to s0cially distance and wear basic surgeons masks, as if that would help against airborne particulates. Those masks only help protect against droplet (say it, don't spray it principle), and if wearing a mask, you should be able to give people hugs. You'd not need to worry about hugging, even without a mask, as long as the person doesn't sneeze or cough on your face, or speak like Daffy Duck. It’s also inconsistently funny how people are wearing permeable surgeons masks and not wearing sealed goggles around the moist membranous portal of entry for infection called eyes. They are called surgeons masks for a reason. They are for SURGEONS, because the surgeon has someone’s blood stream open right in front of them. The surgeon general even went on record saying that wearing masks will increase your chances of getting the virus. Now, If the virus were airborne (experts disagree that it even is airborne) with a hang time of a few minutes, a person could be a football field away, and you could still inhale this micro-particulate they left in that spot minutes ago. And when it eventually settled to a physical surface, surfaces would be contaminated. This means (if they were consistent), grocery stores would not be open (even sanitizing all food items every hour would not be good enough), every animal (squirrel, raccoon, bird, deer, BATS, etc) in the wild would need to be caught and tested. Also, once you test the animals in the wild or pets, you may have just transmitted it to the animal (because you can supposedly transmit unknowingly while not having any symptoms), and therefore, we just need to kill every animal in the wild, sanitize sidewalks and buildings, and lawns, and fields, etc (as once it settles outside, the wind could kick it back up in airborne mode). This is nothing more than irrational fear used to control people, at any time, as supposed new strains of this or that boogeyman can arise and even without symptoms in the host, and now you can supposedly be an international threat to humanity, for just existing, UNLESS you COMPLY...

So, if it is not airborne, and just droplet transmissible, then just have everyone who is immune deficient to wear a mask when closer than 6 feet to each other (for a few months only). Shutting down society is not only illogical, and unscientific, but immoral (way more suffering and death will happen due to shutting down, than even the contrived numbers they attribute to the oogie boogie v1ru5). As a Christian (if you claim to be one), you have a mandate to educate yourself to see the actual truth and to be brave enough to do something (not idolizing money). People are starving in South Africa and Lebanon, and many other places, in large part due to this “crisis.” The UN has projected that 130 million additional people will be on the brink of starvation worldwide by the end of the year because of the lockdown’s economic ramifications (and most will die)!!! Those numbers are freaking insane, and that there many more millions who will die for other reasons associated with the lockdown, and yet our “leaders” are doing this for our “benefit.” The hospital ER’s are filled with 5X the amount of psyche related suicidal attempts and anxiety attacks as previous (consistently), and people are turned into clinical level germaphobes, hypochondriacs, and people with OCD (hand washing anxiety, etc). It also seems as if the higher international string pullers want the main point of connection (face) with other human citizens (besides physical touch), to be covered with a mask and 6 feet of physical distance. This makes us more separated from each other. Divided we fall. They want us suspicious of each other, and in a state of generalized anxiety (which happens to reduce immune function-our only real defense against v1ruses).

This brings me to another issue I have, in how they supposedly knew there was an outbreak at all. With such a basic symptomology of cough, fever, and weakness, and in more severe cases, shortness of breath, there would have never been any way for them to know the origin or source of this supposed organism. There would be no way to know of “patient zero.” There would have to likely be 1/2 a million or more additional cases worldwide (above and beyond 2 million cases of the very similar annual recorded deaths from flu and tb) before there’d be enough of a red flag raised in order to dig deeper and find out what is going on. The umbrella of diagnosis is easily large enough to cover several hundred thousand extra deaths with flu, tuberculosis, pneumonia, etc, without any suspicious warrant to bring in groups like WHO or CDC. That they supposedly “know” the source being a Market in Wuhan and bat soup, is tremendously suspect and doesn’t line up with the reality of the details of our normal operations of things. Either it is as the talking heads song says that it is “the same as it ever was,” and we do not have a new threat on our hands (but that they wanted to induce a false crisis and do Monte Carlo with death numbers due to other things), or it was intentionally manufactured and weaponized. Add to this, that for all I’ve been taught in my nursing school microbiology classes, etc, separating us (social distancing) will only make this problem more drawn out and lengthy. Herd immunity is a principle which encourages us to mingle, so that people who have stronger immune systems produce autoimmunity through exposure and then become zero threat to those with compromised immune systems. So why in the hell aren’t we just recommending to have the very aged or those with immune dysfunction, to stay socially distanced or to wear a mask? Hmmm... With how fast this supposedly spread across the entire world (Superman v1ru5 like a speeding bullet), it’s not a matter of if you’ll get it but when, so we might as well mingle and get it over with.

Then, if you look into it, you’ll see that we have had pandemics of much greater magnitude, every year, for decades and decades past and currently. Tuberculosis kills 1.5 million every year and flu kills 0.5 million every year (worldwide). That’s 2 million deaths every year for just 2 disease processes that are almost identical (if not exactly identical) to what the presentation of symptoms looks like for CV. And yet, we have never even considered shutting down even 1 country, let alone the whole world for this, which kills 6x as many people as they claim as a death toll for CV. As a side note, 5 million die from cigarettes each year, and we have never considered shutting down the cigarette industry. In 4 months time, they have manufactured 330k death numbers attributed to CV. They could easily contrive the numbers and cloak actual death numbers with tuberculosis, flu, and pneumonia, etc. You see, There is an unscientific numbers game they play which reveals the outright lies told to inflate the death numbers. The death toll is tapering off or “flattening” at this time, according to reports. But, There are several problems with the figures we are given. #1 Why would you trust known liars (WHO, “news” media, etc). #2 Birx said those dying with c0vid, are counted as dying from it. #3 naso-pharyngeal testing methods have proven inaccurate #4 USC discovered through antibody testing that most people already have antibodies against CV and they never experienced any sickness, which shows that the death rate (even if we grant their bogus numbers) is far less than previously stated, to the tune of 0.06 or 1 out of 1,665. Added to this, their testing does not follow Koch’s postulates (look this up, as it is crucial information), etc, etc, which means this is all non scientific horse manure.

It’s so silly how they say we are on the “front lines” or in a “war zone” and are “heroes.” I’m thinking please stop with that. If anything, my job got significantly easier since the scam started. I have less patient admissions (a labor intensive task) and there is a lower patient to nurse ratio. Trust me, we are anything but heroes. In fact, I’m embarrassed to be a nurse these days. People are not trusting the medical institutions and paradigm near as much (and rightfully so) for going along with this insanity. There should be more than just a few hundred doctors and nurses speaking out. The censorship here on YT and other platforms is real, including the censorship at the job, which produces fear of losing money, but I’m sorry, dumb and/or knowledgeable sell outs are not heroes. Lastly, I want to point out that everyone believes in “conspiracies.” It’s just a question of which ones. Certainly some are more flaky or far fetched than others. But, all a “conspiracy” is, is people secretly doing or planning to do bad things. That’s it. If you don’t believe in conspiracies, then you are naive to reality and not keen to human nature. Please keep that in mind, and don’t attempt to use the term in a derogatory way, lest you show your ignorance of what the word even means. **Update: with CDC death number revision, it is now 1 in 30,000 death rate. Basically it is more dangerous to scratch your *** and die from that.

Last edited:
You’re ignorant :lol:

people from every race or gender can take pride in being grimey. It’s not the gender/race it’s the person.

You must hang around the trailer parks, you little lot lizard :rofl:
Offended? Touch a nerve? 🤷🏽‍♂️Wash ya hands, and it won’t be a problem. Just what I observed buddy

never heard the term lot lizard though haha. Supposed to be a diss I guess?

Alright so take this with a grain of salt, of course. This is a Youtube comment from a Joe Rogan video where he's having a convo with someone about COVID (the credibility gets even better, I know). It's from someone who says she's an RN. She talks about the plausibility of the current mainstream narratives around transmissibility, where it originated from, how much of a threat it actually is, the effectiveness of masks, weighing our reaction to it against the side effects of those actions, and more. It's long as hell, thus the spoiler. If you have the time, give it a read. Might take you 5 minutes. It's an interesting read at least and something different than a lot that I've been reading.

I’m an RN who knows a handful of other RNs that travel all over the US, and hospitals everywhere (including in NYC) are more than half empty (even in ICU’s). There is inconsistency with what they say (official narrative), and their story does not hang together with itself. We must utilize logical and scientific analysis with this situation. If their claims are reduced to absurdity, we have a moral duty to ignore and even oppose them. In logic, this is called “reductio ad absurdum,” which is to play their claims out consistently to show their absurdity. They claim this virus is airborne, and yet tell people to s0cially distance and wear basic surgeons masks, as if that would help against airborne particulates. Those masks only help protect against droplet (say it, don't spray it principle), and if wearing a mask, you should be able to give people hugs. You'd not need to worry about hugging, even without a mask, as long as the person doesn't sneeze or cough on your face, or speak like Daffy Duck. It’s also inconsistently funny how people are wearing permeable surgeons masks and not wearing sealed goggles around the moist membranous portal of entry for infection called eyes. They are called surgeons masks for a reason. They are for SURGEONS, because the surgeon has someone’s blood stream open right in front of them. The surgeon general even went on record saying that wearing masks will increase your chances of getting the virus. Now, If the virus were airborne (experts disagree that it even is airborne) with a hang time of a few minutes, a person could be a football field away, and you could still inhale this micro-particulate they left in that spot minutes ago. And when it eventually settled to a physical surface, surfaces would be contaminated. This means (if they were consistent), grocery stores would not be open (even sanitizing all food items every hour would not be good enough), every animal (squirrel, raccoon, bird, deer, BATS, etc) in the wild would need to be caught and tested. Also, once you test the animals in the wild or pets, you may have just transmitted it to the animal (because you can supposedly transmit unknowingly while not having any symptoms), and therefore, we just need to kill every animal in the wild, sanitize sidewalks and buildings, and lawns, and fields, etc (as once it settles outside, the wind could kick it back up in airborne mode). This is nothing more than irrational fear used to control people, at any time, as supposed new strains of this or that boogeyman can arise and even without symptoms in the host, and now you can supposedly be an international threat to humanity, for just existing, UNLESS you COMPLY...

So, if it is not airborne, and just droplet transmissible, then just have everyone who is immune deficient to wear a mask when closer than 6 feet to each other (for a few months only). Shutting down society is not only illogical, and unscientific, but immoral (way more suffering and death will happen due to shutting down, than even the contrived numbers they attribute to the oogie boogie v1ru5). As a Christian (if you claim to be one), you have a mandate to educate yourself to see the actual truth and to be brave enough to do something (not idolizing money). People are starving in South Africa and Lebanon, and many other places, in large part due to this “crisis.” The UN has projected that 130 million additional people will be on the brink of starvation worldwide by the end of the year because of the lockdown’s economic ramifications (and most will die)!!! Those numbers are freaking insane, and that there many more millions who will die for other reasons associated with the lockdown, and yet our “leaders” are doing this for our “benefit.” The hospital ER’s are filled with 5X the amount of psyche related suicidal attempts and anxiety attacks as previous (consistently), and people are turned into clinical level germaphobes, hypochondriacs, and people with OCD (hand washing anxiety, etc). It also seems as if the higher international string pullers want the main point of connection (face) with other human citizens (besides physical touch), to be covered with a mask and 6 feet of physical distance. This makes us more separated from each other. Divided we fall. They want us suspicious of each other, and in a state of generalized anxiety (which happens to reduce immune function-our only real defense against v1ruses).

This brings me to another issue I have, in how they supposedly knew there was an outbreak at all. With such a basic symptomology of cough, fever, and weakness, and in more severe cases, shortness of breath, there would have never been any way for them to know the origin or source of this supposed organism. There would be no way to know of “patient zero.” There would have to likely be 1/2 a million or more additional cases worldwide (above and beyond 2 million cases of the very similar annual recorded deaths from flu and tb) before there’d be enough of a red flag raised in order to dig deeper and find out what is going on. The umbrella of diagnosis is easily large enough to cover several hundred thousand extra deaths with flu, tuberculosis, pneumonia, etc, without any suspicious warrant to bring in groups like WHO or CDC. That they supposedly “know” the source being a Market in Wuhan and bat soup, is tremendously suspect and doesn’t line up with the reality of the details of our normal operations of things. Either it is as the talking heads song says that it is “the same as it ever was,” and we do not have a new threat on our hands (but that they wanted to induce a false crisis and do Monte Carlo with death numbers due to other things), or it was intentionally manufactured and weaponized. Add to this, that for all I’ve been taught in my nursing school microbiology classes, etc, separating us (social distancing) will only make this problem more drawn out and lengthy. Herd immunity is a principle which encourages us to mingle, so that people who have stronger immune systems produce autoimmunity through exposure and then become zero threat to those with compromised immune systems. So why in the hell aren’t we just recommending to have the very aged or those with immune dysfunction, to stay socially distanced or to wear a mask? Hmmm... With how fast this supposedly spread across the entire world (Superman v1ru5 like a speeding bullet), it’s not a matter of if you’ll get it but when, so we might as well mingle and get it over with.

Then, if you look into it, you’ll see that we have had pandemics of much greater magnitude, every year, for decades and decades past and currently. Tuberculosis kills 1.5 million every year and flu kills 0.5 million every year (worldwide). That’s 2 million deaths every year for just 2 disease processes that are almost identical (if not exactly identical) to what the presentation of symptoms looks like for CV. And yet, we have never even considered shutting down even 1 country, let alone the whole world for this, which kills 6x as many people as they claim as a death toll for CV. As a side note, 5 million die from cigarettes each year, and we have never considered shutting down the cigarette industry. In 4 months time, they have manufactured 330k death numbers attributed to CV. They could easily contrive the numbers and cloak actual death numbers with tuberculosis, flu, and pneumonia, etc. You see, There is an unscientific numbers game they play which reveals the outright lies told to inflate the death numbers. The death toll is tapering off or “flattening” at this time, according to reports. But, There are several problems with the figures we are given. #1 Why would you trust known liars (WHO, “news” media, etc). #2 Birx said those dying with c0vid, are counted as dying from it. #3 naso-pharyngeal testing methods have proven inaccurate #4 USC discovered through antibody testing that most people already have antibodies against CV and they never experienced any sickness, which shows that the death rate (even if we grant their bogus numbers) is far less than previously stated, to the tune of 0.06 or 1 out of 1,665. Added to this, their testing does not follow Koch’s postulates (look this up, as it is crucial information), etc, etc, which means this is all non scientific horse manure.

It’s so silly how they say we are on the “front lines” or in a “war zone” and are “heroes.” I’m thinking please stop with that. If anything, my job got significantly easier since the scam started. I have less patient admissions (a labor intensive task) and there is a lower patient to nurse ratio. Trust me, we are anything but heroes. In fact, I’m embarrassed to be a nurse these days. People are not trusting the medical institutions and paradigm near as much (and rightfully so) for going along with this insanity. There should be more than just a few hundred doctors and nurses speaking out. The censorship here on YT and other platforms is real, including the censorship at the job, which produces fear of losing money, but I’m sorry, dumb and/or knowledgeable sell outs are not heroes. Lastly, I want to point out that everyone believes in “conspiracies.” It’s just a question of which ones. Certainly some are more flaky or far fetched than others. But, all a “conspiracy” is, is people secretly doing or planning to do bad things. That’s it. If you don’t believe in conspiracies, then you are naive to reality and not keen to human nature. Please keep that in mind, and don’t attempt to use the term in a derogatory way, lest you show your ignorance of what the word even means. **Update: with CDC death number revision, it is now 1 in 30,000 death rate. Basically it is more dangerous to scratch your *** and die from that.
Stopped at the first line given the first hand experiences of actual folks in the healthcare field I know in NYC. Heard none of the horror stories from a mainstream narrative, but direct from those who experienced it.

Some things to note: The study was conducted by the Department of Defense in partnership with United Airlines. Researchers only used a surgical mask and simulated what would happen if only one sick passenger was on a full plane. It also does not account for eating and drinking, which allows travelers to take off their masks briefly.

Some things to note: The study was conducted by the Department of Defense in partnership with United Airlines. Researchers only used a surgical mask and simulated what would happen if only one sick passenger was on a full plane. It also does not account for eating and drinking, which allows travelers to take off their masks briefly.
Hmmmmm.

Back
Top Bottom