Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sadly numbers will keep going up
You got the following coming up
Halloween,thanksgiving,Christmas,New Years eve
There will be spikes for sure
You know folks are gonna party it up during those days

just more evidence against hydroxychloroquine but also against remdisivir (although still some claims that it can be helpful if timed right):

I did a little research on this and it actually makes sense that remdesivir wouldn’t work for hospitalized patients because it is an antiviral medication, which is often only useful during the early phase of disease onset when viral replication is occurring most rapidly. If you wait until patients are hospitalized, the damage is often done and steroids would then be most useful because they would help prevent the cytokine storm. The problem is that Remdesivir isn’t available OTC so it really isn’t being given a fair chance under the circumstances.

Sadly numbers will keep going up
You got the following coming up
Halloween,thanksgiving,Christmas,New Years eve
There will be spikes for sure
You know folks are gonna party it up during those days

Christmas shopping. Wonder how Black Friday is going to play out.

Christmas shopping. Wonder how Black Friday is going to play out.

I’m being 100 percent honest when I tell you...that my brother and I have started Christmas shopping already. We’ve been buying up toys, clothes and shoes for presents early because we want to avoid crowded mall shopping. They might even shut that down so we’re thinking ahead and doing it now while the lines are small to none.

8uggyonpmut51.jpg

Just read an article that said only 2 states in the US are trending in the right direction. Vermont and.......................Missouri. I’ll NEVER believe that missouri is doing anything right. Gotta be holding back some data :lol:

Back
Top Bottom