Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
E everysingletime

As usual, MedCram is here to clearly explain all the important differences that we need to know...

EDIT: I can't verify his claims of an "error" leading to the 1/2 dose in UK trials. It was my understanding that researchers were investigating the potential benefits of different doses. It has been theorized that the smaller first dose leads more quickly to the establishment of ‘memory’ immune cells that are triggered by a second-dose boost. Waiting longer between the two doses could achieve the same effect. In essence, that initial dose "primes" the immune system and the second one reinforces immunity.

Last edited:
tomorrow and ima get a test after that too, supposedly you can get a negative test and still be positive so ima do it a couple times just to make sure. and obviously quarantine myself.

ty fam

If it makes you feel any better my daughter’s brother and sister both had it over at her moms house for like 20 something days.

my daughter and her mom never got it and they were tested like a million times and live in the same house.

Ok. So we all know that the virus has mutated into multiple strains. What this article is saying is that the og strain, the one in wuhan, is pretty much irrelevant and that the dominant one still infecting everyone everywhere is a G14 mutation.

Interesting read.

Ok. So we all know that the virus has mutated into multiple strains. What this article is saying is that the og strain, the one in wuhan, is pretty much irrelevant and that the dominant one still infecting everyone everywhere is a G14 mutation.

Interesting read.

Thanks for posting. I remember when theories were floated about this strain being more infectious, but now it appears as though it has been confirmed. IIRC, what makes it more infectious is that each viral particle has more spike proteins? AFAIK, the spike hasn't changed, so these vaccines that have been developed are all built to detect and neutralize that part of the virus, so they should be just as effective against any of the known mutations so far...

How long until you feel safe to be around someone who were around COVID19 positive peeps?

GF's got fams who quarantined for 14 days after finding out their father got COVID. But I don't feel that's long enough and we supposed to see them this weekend smh

How long until you feel safe to be around someone who were around COVID19 positive peeps?

GF's got fams who quarantined for 14 days after finding out their father got COVID. But I don't feel that's long enough and we supposed to see them this weekend smh

I think 14 days after their First symptoms should be fine, although I’ve heard doctors say only 10. From what I’m told they are most contagious before they start feeling sick.

Just PHub it until the vaccine is out bro...

Like it or not, anyone who’s been out in public is being exposed constantly at this point. Getting together indoors with people outside your household is a risky move, regardless.

Interesting stuff. The cliffnotes is that normally in a vaccine contract the government has with pharm, is that the pharm company relinquishes intellectual rights to the vaccine. It allows the government to learn how the vaccine is made and for the production of said vaccines to be public knowledge. That way it opens up for other pharm companies to make similar vaccines, but for themselves. The more companies making the same thing
= ensures the price stays competitive for the consumer.

The Pfizer vaccine does not have that clause. Meaning, other companies will have to learn on their own how to produce the same mrna technology in making vaccines...and that as long as there are no other competing mrna vaccines pfizer would be able to price gouge in the future.

This article ignores the existence of Moderna...who also made their vaccine via mrna technology so the article might be moot.

I work in the health care industry pretty much front line. Had a coworker who came into work last Friday for about less than 10 min and the manager sent her home. She looked terrible said she had body fatigue, congestion. No fever, cough tho. Find out Sunday night she tested positive. I get the test Sunday night and get results back 24 hours later and phew negative 🙏🏼. Find out late Monday a different coworker I worked with all day on Friday tested positive 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️. Everyone else at work has tested negative thankfully. The paranoia was running wild before the test results came in .

An earlier projection stated that there would be 367k deaths by the end of the year. If the trend of 2K deaths a day continue until the rest of the year, it’s possible that the death toll will get really close to that number :smh:

An earlier projection stated that there would be 367k deaths by the end of the year. If the trend of 2K deaths a day continue until the rest of the year, it’s possible that the death toll will get really close to that number :smh:
its really brazy out here mane

Back
Top Bottom