Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I traveled this past weekend and it looks like it's all back to pre-pandemic levels, or even more. At least people are wearing masks in public (usually) but I'm sure many of these crowds are hanging out in private too.

If we don't see a surge this month, then I'd say the vaccine is working well to limit spread. But I doubt it'll be enough to stamp this out. This virus will linger and circulate for a while.

Did you fly? I’m only asking because I basically never stopped when the pandemic hit because of work reasons so I’m always curious to hear people’s thoughts, feelings and experiences because they vary.

I don't know. I don't know their personal life. I'm just speculating. Bill is involved in a lot of things. Both "good" and questionable.
Gotcha

But she is involved in most of his endeavors. Bil's foundation is called the "Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation". Seems like they will continue to work together too, even after the divorce.

Ole girl married him when he was an apex capitalist predator too. :lol:

I don't know their personal life, so I dunno why they are divorcing beyond what they say.

Just seems to me that his wife has been comfortable with his behavior, business dealings, and philanthropic activities for a while. So it is hard for me to think that might be the reason

But like you said, this is all speculation.

For all we know, a pool guy with fluid hips and a solid Chelsea boot collection might have put it on her a couple of times, she got sprung, and no matter how much dynamic stretching Bill did he couldn't keep up.

Bill in the crib all quarantine like...
leg-swings-side-1.gif

A foam roller can't give back all that father time has taken away. So he cut his losses and decided to move on.

Last edited:
Lmao oops. But I can still imagine it coming down to something money related.

Makes more sense than the conspiracies around Bill Gates.

Highly doubt it. There are irreconcilable differences in marriages a lot of times. Especially once the children grow up, which in this case is true, since that’s not holding them together.

People need to stop feeding to the speculating trolls that know nothing and just make up some facts based off nothing.

Did you fly? I’m only asking because I basically never stopped when the pandemic hit because of work reasons so I’m always curious to hear people’s thoughts, feelings and experiences because they vary.
Yes, I did, but I've flown a couple other times before this. Pre-vaccine, it wasn't too bad because flights were empty. I had 3 rows all to myself. It didn't feel any more risky than going to the grocery store or getting a haircut.

Post-vaccine, it's been crowded but I was less worried because at least I now have some immunity against an infection. I don't like crowds in general so it was stressful for that reason. I'm going to have to go back to flying at off-peak times when I can swing it.

What are your thoughts on flying as someone who flies (I assume) pretty often?

Highly doubt it. There are irreconcilable differences in marriages a lot of times. Especially once the children grow up, which in this case is true, since that’s not holding them together.

People need to stop feeding to the speculating trolls that know nothing and just make up some facts based off nothing.
Yup, I agree. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

In this case, it's obvious that Melinda Gates is madly in love with Donald Trump and will do whatever it takes to be with him.

Yup, I agree. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

In this case, it's obvious that Melinda Gates is madly in love with Donald Trump and will do whatever it takes to be with him.
My theory is Bill's sleuthing algorithms accidently picked up Teanna's content while looking into Trump and Melinda. I think they're both happy with the decisions moving forward

Yes, I did, but I've flown a couple other times before this. Pre-vaccine, it wasn't too bad because flights were empty. I had 3 rows all to myself. It didn't feel any more risky than going to the grocery store or getting a haircut.

Post-vaccine, it's been crowded but I was less worried because at least I now have some immunity against an infection. I don't like crowds in general so it was stressful for that reason. I'm going to have to go back to flying at off-peak times when I can swing it.

What are your thoughts on flying as someone who flies (I assume) pretty often?
It’s been ramping up for months but overall, I think it’s fine. Even now, I think it’s like what you said - it’s no more dangerous than going to a lot of place we would on a normal day. You obviously don’t know who is and isn’t vaccinated but I haven’t run into issues with anyone refusing to wearing a mask and I haven’t had any disrespectful/oblivious folks sit next to me.

One thing I will say - I used to be big on airport restaurants (particularly during layovers) but they can be a bit dicey depending where you are in the country. Some have actually been super crowded and because people are eating/drinking mask usage isn’t on point. I do more drinking than eating but regardless I only pull my mask down for sips but that’s not the case for everyone.

My theory is Bill's sleuthing algorithms accidently picked up Teanna's content while looking into Trump and Melinda. I think they're both happy with the decisions moving forward
Mans probably DMed her saying he Binged all her scenes, and that if she thinks he is scared of devouring that da cheeks. Remember that he did this...
tumblr_nhrmdfsyuG1ruw1vso8_500.0.gif

After the first taste, Billy Boy gonna be like...
tumblr_nhrmdfsyuG1ruw1vso9_500.0.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom