Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone test positive soon after testing negative? I was exposed to someone recently who tested positive then I went to get tested and came back negative. Thankfully I have no symptoms but I was in very close proximity so I'm praying I'm actually negative but still nervous. I'm gonna get tested in a few days to make sure
Can you give a better timeline? How many days after you were with the person did they start feeling symptoms? How many days did you wait from exposure to test? How many days has it been since you were last with that person? Have you been vaccinated? If so, how long ago and how many doses?

@Coupé It I saw that him and Schroder both haven’t been vaccinated yet. Same goes for Bazemore and Wiggins. Smh.
Who is giving out that kind of information? Hopefully they aren’t openly stating they’re anti-vax…
Found it. As expected, it’s fueling vaccine hesitancy among some others.

Last edited:
Can you give a better timeline? How many days after you were with the person did they start feeling symptoms? How many days did you wait from exposure to test? How many days has it been since you were last with that person? Have you been vaccinated? If so, how long ago and how many doses?

She got her first vaccine dose, I didn't get anything yet. Was planning to in the coming weeks. I've been with my girl for hours a day everyday this week. Her symptoms started this morning but we dunno where she got it from so I can't say if I'm 1 day exposed or 4 days bc idk when she got it before symptoms showed and she tested positive. Her cousin was exposed to her all week also bc they work together and she also tested negative

She got her first vaccine dose, I didn't get anything yet. Was planning to in the coming weeks. I've been with my girl for hours a day everyday this week. Her symptoms started this morning but we dunno where she got it from so I can't say if I'm 1 day exposed or 4 days bc idk when she got it before symptoms showed and she tested positive. Her cousin was exposed to her all week also bc they work together and she also tested negative
They say you’re most contagious right before symptoms begin, so you’ve gotta wait a few days at least before testing again. How long ago did she receive her first dose? Hopefully it has at least some protective effect so she doesn’t progress to any severe symptoms. Sending prayers up for you and your fam. It might be worth checking with your doctor about getting an infusion of monoclonal antibodies. It could help her too for sure at this stage.

They say you’re most contagious right before symptoms begin, so you’ve gotta wait a few days at least before testing again. How long ago did she receive her first dose? Hopefully it has at least some protective effect so she doesn’t progress to any severe symptoms. Sending prayers up for you and your fam. It might be worth checking with your doctor about getting an infusion of monoclonal antibodies. It could help her too for sure at this stage.

yeah I figured I'll wait until Monday and then get another test. She got her first dose on Tuesday so it's been about 3 days before she had symptoms which her friend who's in the medical field said could mean she had it a day or two before the vaccine shot. Appreciate the prayers man. Just hoping for the best and praying for another negative test in a few days

yeah I figured I'll wait until Monday and then get another test. She got her first dose on Tuesday so it's been about 3 days before she had symptoms which her friend who's in the medical field said could mean she had it a day or two before the vaccine shot. Appreciate the prayers man. Just hoping for the best and praying for another negative test in a few days
Her friend is absolutely right. Median exposure to symptoms is 5 days so she likely got infected right before vaccination and never had a chance to build immunity. Timing is horrible.

Her friend is absolutely right. Median exposure to symptoms is 5 days so she likely got infected right before vaccination and never had a chance to build immunity. Timing is horrible.

thats the only thing giving me hope it wasn't a false negative for me. Still gonna go Monday to be safe but if she was infected since Monday and I've seen her everyday since I would've been exposed everyday since then. It would be a miracle but I read a lot of testimonials online of married couples having one positive and the other negative which is nuts

Why wouldn’t they require a negative test before vaccinations? That’s been my one big wonder.

it’s been vaccine no questions asked.

Why wouldn’t they require a negative test before vaccinations? That’s been my one big wonder.

it’s been vaccine no questions asked.
The aim is to vaccinate as many people as fast as possible. If we really cared about perfection, we’d test for antibodies first then only use one dose on those with evidence of prior infection. Studies have shown a single mRNA dose on someone who was previously infected gives a stronger immune response than 2 doses in an uninfected person. With the amount of prior infections in this country, we could save lots of doses and send them to our allies. That being said, the US vaccination program is the one shining light in this pandemic and I think we’re doing about as good or better than anyone would have guessed.

had round two of Pfizer yesterday - first 12 hours no side effects, then went 0 to 4 pretty quick - including body aches, chills, and mild headache - have felt worse, but I'm not doing anything today or Sunday.

24 hours since I had shot #2 and I feel great. Feel tired but I always feel tired when I'm lounging around the house. This WFH year+ has been 1 big tired fest.

Knock on wood I'm just lucky. But part of my sick head is thinking the shot itsnt working for me because my body isn't battling the vaccine like some!

24 hours since I had shot #2 and I feel great. Feel tired but I always feel tired when I'm lounging around the house. This WFH year+ has been 1 big tired fest.

Knock on wood I'm just lucky. But part of my sick head is thinking the shot itsnt working for me because my body isn't battling the vaccine like some!
I know exactly what you mean. When I wasn’t having any side effects (not even a sore arm like the first dose) 12 hours after my second dose I started getting nervous that I wasn’t making the desired immune response or the person didn’t inject correctly, but I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like crap and was strangely excited. Fear not, only about 20% of people report having any significant side effects, so you’re still likely well protected.

Anyone test positive soon after testing negative? I was exposed to someone recently who tested positive then I went to get tested and came back negative. Thankfully I have no symptoms but I was in very close proximity so I'm praying I'm actually negative but still nervous. I'm gonna get tested in a few days to make sure

hope your safe bro

Sometimes testing positive after testing negative can happen. Usually it's because you're testing too early in the covid 19 cycle, as in not enough of the virus in your system to detect yet? I think this is why...

That's why the protocol for nba players is
to repeatedly test negative before playing again

Woke up this morning and arm was really sore. Slight body aches. Didn't prevent me from going to the grocery store at 6 am and doing other errands. Later in the morning the body aches got worse. Popped an Aleve and feeling decent now.

Still no issues. Feel great. Said F it, biked to the beach and on our 3rd bottle of rose. All is well. Got lucky
E9C69125-AA3B-491B-B96B-355D689A1823.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom