Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Adults WITH covid or sickness will do the same too. Too many have very little sick time. How many aren't disclosing their diagnosis unless they are bed bound?

I was reading that the CDC believes 6-7 times the number of kids had covid in the past, and it just never got reported, or testing didn't happen etc. I sort of hope that's true. That would lower the death rates even more, and leave even less kids vulnerable right now

Anyone else looking at other countries? India dropped their daily highs fast. Anyone know what changes they had? Same with Czech republic.

Is Texas and Florida banning mask usage or just mandates? I remember a business last year who told employees they couldn't wear masks so they wouldn't scare customers. Could teachers and students wear masks in schools? At that point; is it just peer pressure not to?

I read that the Indian figures are hugely under-reported. Apparently they’re in bad shape.

I read that the Indian figures are hugely under-reported. Apparently they’re in bad shape.

Yes, there are multiple reports coming out about that.

all healthcare workers should be receiving hazard pay from the government at this point

What, a heros live here sign doesn’t cut it? How about a pizza party? I loved it when they floated the idea of school debt forgiveness for like 5 minutes.

Meanwhile, God knows how many PPP Lamborghinis have been purchased in the last year.

Last edited:
Can we blame a heavy belief in Jesus Christ for this approach to life?

This might shed some light on it…
BB0B39D0-9CF2-4CF1-92AA-BE613766ACFA.jpeg

Wouldn't Lollapalooza not be such a risk since it's outdoors anyways?

Just 203 coronavirus cases were found in connection to the Lollapalooza music festival several weeks ago, according to Chicago health officials, indicating “no sign of a ‘superspreader’ event.” The festival, attended by about 385,000 people, required proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test upon entrance.

Can we blame a heavy belief in Jesus Christ for this approach to life?
Yes, but you wouldnt be accurate.

Its a personality issue. The christians you hear are loud Trumping anti vaxers. Those folks have rebellious and defensive personalities and they are prominent because they are vocal and uber aggressive. (Personally I woulndt even call them chrisitan, but thats another thread...)But they arent the majority, they are frindge. Like Muslim extremists who peform bombings and attacks have given the average muslim a negative reputation when they are thier beliefs minority. The small and loud doesnt represent the whole, they are just the ones who make the news and catch you eye on your timeline creating a strong emotional response.

Tested positive on Thursday AM unfortunately. Been super safe for the most part and kind of just drew the short straw in a reasonable social situation. Anyways, super thankful for the vaccine (Pfizer) as all symptoms have been minor. Starting to feel like I turned the corner this AM so just gonna take it easy over the weekend.

Be safe out there.

Tested positive on Thursday AM unfortunately. Been super safe for the most part and kind of just drew the short straw in a reasonable social situation. Anyways, super thankful for the vaccine (Pfizer) as all symptoms have been minor. Starting to feel like I turned the corner this AM so just gonna take it easy over the weekend.

Be safe out there.
It sounds like you know exactly when you were exposed? Please share if you feel comfortable so we can learn from your experience.

Listening to my favorite weekly clinical update

We are currently averaging ~100k weekly infections among adolescents, which will inevitably lead to…
1% hospitalization rate = 1,000 children will need to be hospitalized per week
0.03% fatality rate = 30 children per week will die
I say this only to emphasize that even relatively low % of high numbers is significant, especially when we are talking about our vulnerable children who still cannot be vaccinated. We will lose more children to COVID in the next few months than we have in the past year and a half..

Listening to my favorite weekly clinical update

We are currently averaging ~100k weekly infections among adolescents, which will inevitably lead to…
1% hospitalization rate = 1,000 children will need to be hospitalized per week
0.03% fatality rate = 30 children per week will die
I say this only to emphasize that even relatively low % of high numbers is significant, especially when we are talking about our vulnerable children who still cannot be vaccinated. We will lose more children to COVID in the next few months than we have in the past year and a half..

The school year hasn’t even started up everywhere. Plus clogged up pediatric icus will end up keeping out non covid illness (genetic disorder /cancer/trauma) kids. Just like in the adult population.

Back
Top Bottom