Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Regeneron with no symptoms :emoji_thinking:
For what its worth, tested positive last week (fully vaccinated since March - Pfizer) and got the Monoclonal Antibody treatment (Regeneron) the same day. Felt worse the next 12 hours but then pretty much symptom free after that. If you get sick and your doctor recommends the treatment, I genuinely believe it did wonders for me.

A few more days in isolation and then in the clear. I know we are more so talking conflicts of interest here but the treatment itself seems to be beyond legit and I'm happy I got it.

For what its worth, tested positive last week (fully vaccinated since March - Pfizer) and got the Monoclonal Antibody treatment (Regeneron) the same day. Felt worse the next 12 hours but then pretty much symptom free after that. If you get sick and your doctor recommends the treatment, I genuinely believe it did wonders for me.

A few more days in isolation and then in the clear. I know we are more so talking conflicts of interest here but the treatment itself seems to be beyond legit and I'm happy I got it.

Any idea why they recommended the treatment for you, specifically? Do you have any health issues that would put you at higher risk for a bad outcome? It is my understanding that those treatments were set aside for specific risk groups, but maybe that has changed? Either way, I'm happy you got it done. Was it done outpatient at an infusion center?

Any idea why they recommended the treatment for you, specifically? Do you have any health issues that would put you at higher risk for a bad outcome? It is my understanding that those treatments were set aside for specific risk groups, but maybe that has changed? Either way, I'm happy you got it done. Was it done outpatient at an infusion center?
Was done at a major hospital in a metro area but in their transfusion center. Not the quickest process but was in and out in about 3 hours. I have a few health issues that technically put me into a "high" risk category but it was most likely more so being extra cautious. Other than that, I am a healthy / young adult.

I did have to have my doctor schedule the treatment so it doesn't seem to be open to the masses like the vax but I think its worth asking if you do test positive. I know a lot of places are really ramping up the availability.

Was curious too, here’s the criteria:
87BE1A40-C297-4F10-9755-8C918825BCEC.jpeg

But maybe this is what he's referring to, which is using mining camps as quarantine centers instead of using hotels

EDIT: I just found that Australia has a "no jab no pay" policy where citizens aren't eligible for certain government payments if they don't get their children vaccinated, but apparently it will not apply to COVID vaccines (yet).

Thanks for this. FB and TikTok is truly a toxic place glad I stepped away from this ish.

Mask mandates are back in full effect in many more places from what I've been reading. I do feel like this is the most we will get to the extend of any sort of restrictions. Two weeks ago I was thinking we could go to some sort of capacity reductions, but I don't think so.

We just gotta ride this **** out bros.

Thanks for this. FB and TikTok is truly a toxic place glad I stepped away from this ish.
It's comical how old people believe anything they see on fb and young people believe anything on tik tok. I watched this story about how girls were stabbing their faces and then putting ink in the wounds because tiktok showed them it was cool to give themselves freckles. So dumb.

This escalated quickly.
first it was state and fed workers who needed to be vaccinated. Then it went to teachers and now it’s circling back to health care situations. Not a lot one can do who simply
Doesn’t want it unless they have medical exemptions. Get it or be fired.
I thought they wanted to wait for full fda approval.
And now in public settings
Vaccinate or stay home is alive and well in my area. But they’ll allow unvaccinated kids out to roam freely. And half our watchlist cases are at schools. No closures yet. I’m confused in who we’re trying to save with some of these measures.

unvaxxed and negative isnt even a metric that my areas officials are looking at. Vaccinate or if you have a medical exemption, then you need to test negative. But simply unvaccinated, you are being banned from many places now. To think we’re one of the higher vaccinated areas in the nation prior to this.

other states are allowing vaccinated or a negative test. Not where I’m at. We’ll see if this measure will squash this delta variant.

My hospital system set a bad precedent for themselves last year when they gave us a $3K bonus and an extra week of vacation for dealing with COVID. :lol:

We already got a raise this year, but I'm gonna be heated if we have a third wave in NY and don't get any extra compensation.

This escalated quickly.
first it was state and fed workers who needed to be vaccinated. Then it went to teachers and now it’s circling back to health care situations. Not a lot one can do who simply
Vaccinate or stay home is alive and well in my area. But they’ll allow unvaccinated kids out to roam freely. And half our watchlist cases are at schools. No closures yet. I’m confused in who we’re trying to save with some of these measures.

unvaxxed and negative isnt even a metric that my areas officials are looking at. Vaccinate or if you have a medical exemption, then you need to test negative. But simply unvaccinated, you are being banned from many places now. To think we’re one of the higher vaccinated areas in the nation prior to this.

other states are allowing vaccinated or a negative test. Not where I’m at. We’ll see if this measure will squash this delta variant.
Bruh, where do you live so I can move there?

This escalated quickly.

The reason why they are having the sudden mandate across the board is cause the FDA is about to approve it in early September. They are attempting to mitigate the spread before school starts cause they know that if they allowed things to continue to go on like they did before while waiting for the FDA, it would be an absolute madness come fall.

Back
Top Bottom