Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apparently antivaxers are on a new wave now. Da horse paste wasn't enough..

Yesterday my wife told me about a convo she had with a lady down the street from us. She’s an engineer in the defense industry and works on high level, top secret stuff. Apparently the director of her unit has been using a nebulizer to inhale HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. And he’s also discussed injecting it as a means to protect himself and his wife from COVID. You really can’t make this **** up. :lol::smh::smh:

The scary part is that some of these bozos are indeed highly educated individuals that are making important, behind the scenes decisions that affect all of us.

showusthevirus.JPG
Look in the mirror *****!
3yUib.gif

Crazy how ignorance, stubborness, and the choice to be stupid has parents ok with their kids being orphans. abc had a story about a pregnant nurse and her husband who have 4 kids and they both caught covid. They got the baby while the mom was on a ventilator and the mom died shortly after. Then the dad was texting everyone and telling them to get vaccinated before it's too late hours before he died at the hospital. Now 5 kids lost their parents who didn't want a vaccine that would've gave them the best chance of surviving covid.

The scary part is that some of these bozos are indeed highly educated individuals that are making important, behind the scenes decisions that affect all of us.

Nobel disease is a hypothesized affliction that results in certain Nobel Prize winners embracing strange or scientifically unsound ideas, usually later in life.[1][2] It has been argued that the effect results, in part, from a tendency for Nobel winners to feel empowered by the award to speak on topics outside their specific area of expertise[3][4] combined with a tendency for Nobel winners to be the kinds of scientists who think in unconventional ways.[5]

They better be able to provide a works cited page with legit sources a professor would approve. Wish people were just honest and say they don't have a reason for not wanting the shot. They have fake concern for their health because covid could mess them up or kill them compared to vaccine side effects that are very rare.

if your primary source isn’t realnewstodaynow.xyz then you lost all credibility
Bro, they were literally saying I didn't know how to research and sort through reliable sources.

I freaking have a degree in History, have done tours/site visits, and wrote a 40-page thesis.

But apparently, I don't know how to research and used legitimate sources.

Saw a republican politician on tv say in the past mandatory vaccinations for school were ok because they were issued by state governments. Thinks mandatory covid vaccinations issued by the federal government is bad because it takes power from the states. he needs to shut the hell up with his history class state versus federal gov't BS.

Bro, they were literally saying I didn't know how to research and sort through reliable sources.

I freaking have a degree in History, have done tours/site visits, and wrote a 40-page thesis.

But apparently, I don't know how to research and used legitimate sources.

all those dusty books you cited aren’t updated for the times and those “vetted” journal articles you read are written by the people who don’t want you to know the REAL truth.

that’s why I only trust sources in Facebook meme form. They have no ulterior motive to lie to me and God Himself brought them to my timeline.

Back
Top Bottom