Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back to school COVID theatre in full effect!

They'd be better off procuring quality masks, rapid testing, and air filtration units instead of wasting time and money spraying chemicals around to pretend they're keeping kids safe. SMH.

COVID hiding behind the furniture waiting for this clown to leave so it can roam the airspace freely

edit: :lol:

My wife just told me that she got a text message from her friend's maid of honor and older sister basically scolding and disregarding my wife's decision not to go to Vegas for the bach.

How would anyone be convinced in going after you basically disregarded her decision to protect her kids of getting exposed? If you understood people's reasoning for not going, respect it and move on. We're still in a damn pandemic and all yall are focused on is getting to Vegas and order a dancing bear.

Would've saved money and time by just hiring me. But whatever.

order a dancing bear.
leo.png

My wife just told me that she got a text message from her friend's maid of honor and older sister basically scolding and disregarding my wife's decision not to go to Vegas for the bach.

How would anyone be convinced in going after you basically disregarded her decision to protect her kids of getting exposed? If you understood people's reasoning for not going, respect it and move on. We're still in a damn pandemic and all yall are focused on is getting to Vegas and order a dancing bear.

Would've saved money and time by just hiring me. But whatever.

Hate to say it but your wife is better off not speaking with them again. Same 🤡 would be crying to da hospital chaplain when they have to say their goodbyes. SMH

The desks in my 10 y/o son's class are about 2 feet apart in standard front facing rows. The desks in my daughter's class are in pairs where each student has a "partner" whose desk is essentially connected, so she's sitting maybe a foot away from the student next to her on one side. It's an improvement from the start of the school year when they were in groups of 4 side to side and face to face.

Blake P Blake P

Random but I am already tired of telling kids to put their masks up in the halls. I mentioned before, the "rebels" walk around with masks under their chins

Indoor halls, I assume? Lame that you even have to be the one to try and fight that losing battle. Here I am complaining to my daughter that she's been going through 2 KF94's a day after 1 gets wet/dirty by lunchtime. At least she's trying!

Good thing about my wife teaching 1st grade is that the students are used to wearing masks because they had to wear them all last year.

On the bright side, the masks should help keep their fingers out of their snotty noses!

Blake P Blake P

Random but I am already tired of telling kids to put their masks up in the halls. I mentioned before, the "rebels" walk around with masks under their chins

The cool kids innit. Them rebels probably tuck them right back down too smh.

And for the teachers here, the idea of being spaced out in a room is cool but how much does that really help if theres 20+ kids packed in a small room? Legit question.

The cool kids innit. Them rebels probably tuck them right back down too smh.

And for the teachers here, the idea of being spaced out in a room is cool but how much does that really help if theres 20+ kids packed in a small room? Legit question.
IMO, it’s just common sense that you space everyone out as much as you can. WTF my daughter need to sit directly next to another student shoulder to shoulder if they aren’t actively working on a project together when they keep a big open area in the center of the room? At least use every square inch of floor space and keep the doors and windows open as much as possible. My sister in law is a teacher and she did not believe me when I told her that she needed to ventilate the room because COVID spreads through the air just by breathing. Kids don’t stand a chance.

IMO, it’s just common sense that you space everyone out as much as you can. WTF my daughter need to sit directly next to another student shoulder to shoulder if they aren’t actively working on a project together when they keep a big open area in the center of the room? At least use every square inch of floor space and keep the doors and windows open as much as possible. My sister in law is a teacher and she did not believe me when I told her that she needed to ventilate the room because COVID spreads through the air just by breathing. Kids don’t stand a chance.

I get it, every precaution you can pero when youre in a room that long with 20+ other kids I mean. Tough situation.

I’m in a high school classroom and we can’t even social distance in our rooms. I teach special ed and still have a class of 20 kids and as spaced out as I can get the kids are still about 18” apart with all the desks in the room. I also have lazy mask wearers with their masks hanging around their mouths or just on their chins. I remind them all the time to wear their masks properly, or get out, but it’s hard because other teachers aren’t enforcing it. So our numbers are rising and admin continues to drag their feet on getting notices out and to even bother with contact tracing. It’s bonkers. I feel like they won’t take it serious until somebody dies.

Over here in Indiana, Governor Holcomb stated last week "it’s not the state or federal government’s role to issue a vaccine mandate," but in 2017 he signed a bill that requires students at Indiana public colleges and universities to be vaccinated against meningitis.

:sick:

Back
Top Bottom