Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
But I have an immune system. It’s just the flu and you have a 99.9999999% chance of surviving. I did my research unlike you liberal sheep.

Granted all I did was look up stuff which only corroborated only what I believe and wanted to hear while ignoring everything that didn’t, and I figured I would just ignore logic and call everyone else sheep and tell them to do their own research.

But I have an immune system. It’s just the flu and you have a 99.9999999% chance of surviving. I did my research unlike you liberal sheep.

Granted all I did was look up stuff which only corroborated only what I believe and wanted to hear while ignoring everything that didn’t, and I figured I would just ignore logic and call everyone else sheep and tell them to do their own research.
Props to the folks with the strength to argue with these folks. I get a feeling some of the people who say we must listen and be empathetic to these folks never really talk to them (very arrogant and firmly believe they are right and know everything, haven't encountered otherwise yet) or secretly believe the same and are just too ***** to come out. The most they'll do now because they think it makes them sound objective is "well could Trump have said some things differently, sure I agree there pal". ***** I didn't even ask.

Props to the folks with the strength to argue with these folks. I get a feeling some of the people who say we must listen and be empathetic to these folks never really talk to them (very arrogant and firmly believe they are right and know everything, haven't encountered otherwise yet) or secretly believe the same and are just too ***** to come out. The most they'll do now because they think it makes them sound objective is "well could Trump have said some things differently, sure I agree there pal". ***** I didn't even ask.

I don’t even waste my time engaging with them. They fit the description in that the dumbest people are often the loudest and most vocal. And even if you drilled them down with facts and logic and they knew you were right. They have too much foolish pride to ever say “Hey man, you were right, I’m glad you educated me so I could see this from a different perspective”. Instead they’ll shift the goalposts and cry about how you were rude and condescending to them and came off as belittling because you didn’t baby them and coddle them while spoon feeding them the information.

Not that education is the end all be all, but the majority of these clowns have limited formal education, but will downplay the hell out of the importance of education. They’ll watch some bizzaro YouTube videos or some Joe Rogan episodes and think they know just as much as scientists do.

Personally I think they should be shunned, ignored, disregarded and no one should give a damn about people being mean and belittling to them.

I don’t even waste my time engaging with them. They fit the description in that the dumbest people are often the loudest and most vocal. And even if you drilled them down with facts and logic and they knew you were right. They have too much foolish pride to ever say “Hey man, you were right, I’m glad you educated me so I could see this from a different perspective”. Instead they’ll shift the goalposts and cry about how you were rude and condescending to them and came off as belittling because you didn’t baby them and coddle them while spoon feeding them the information.

Not that education is the end all be all, but the majority of these clowns have limited formal education, but will downplay the hell out of the importance of education. They’ll watch some bizzaro YouTube videos or some Joe Rogan episodes and think they know just as much as scientists do.

Personally I think they should be shunned, ignored, disregarded and no one should give a damn about people being mean and belittling to them.

Social media is not getting enough of the blame for this pandemic and it's spreading of false and dangerous rhetoric in my opinion.

These "recommended for you" algorithms are literally changing how people think and behave.

The cool kids innit. Them rebels probably tuck them right back down too smh.

And for the teachers here, the idea of being spaced out in a room is cool but how much does that really help if theres 20+ kids packed in a small room? Legit question.
Not a teacher but it doesn’t really make a difference since everyone is packed in a classroom. I guess it gives people a false sense of security.

Are there any left-wing radio personalities?

just had this talk with a conservative at my job...one of my guilty pleasures is listening to right wing talk shows when i'm bored in traffic...mentioned how crazy they are to this guy and first thing out of his mouth is "both sides of talk radio are crazy". i asked for examples and he couldn't provide any...later in the day he came back and mentioned al sharpton had a talk show at 1 point...like come on man...

We might need to start a Herman Cain award Hall of Fame.

Got everything: conspiracy theories, free dumb quotes, Biden/Harris slander, Facebook medical advice, (not limited to horse medication), and the realization that all the bravado in the world can't save you from Covid.

We might need to start a Herman Cain award Hall of Fame.

Got everything: conspiracy theories, free dumb quotes, Biden/Harris slander, Facebook medical advice, (not limited to horse medication), and the realization that all the bravado in the world can't save you from Covid.

Well that escalated quickly. I don't understand people who just get off on being seen as a piece of **** though, why? You can't live and let live?

Update: Wife was feeling pressured about the bachelorette and threw out the idea of going to Vegas for a day...with me driving.

Told her she shouldn't feel pressured or guilty about not going.

I drove across the country solo and that was cool. But having to go to Vegas and back in 24hrs is nuts. I wouldn't even be able to enjoy a damn buffett!

Sent this picture to a few friends on Snapchat last night with the caption, My dog has been holding out on me this whole GD time...and got a interesting reply from one of my best friends wife...she sent me this Article and the followed up with stating Ivermectin cures cancer, but "they" are suppressing the release of that information because "they" own stock in the vaccine...:rofl:she said she would try to find that article...
7E7EA99A-79AD-4273-94D5-ECEA7738CA72.jpeg
I have been suspect of her/them since she was talking nonsense last year about masks not working, and how great Trump is/was as a President because he donated his paychecks, that he would be President again come August 13th from proof of a stolen election. Also about her stance on George Floyd being on drugs and a criminal at the time of his arrest, and that it was his fault for ingesting a bunch of drugs when he saw the cops? Mind you they both smoke pot, and have done mushrooms in the past. Not to say those things are bad by any stretch, as I'm all for adults to expand their mind, and use whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt others.

The husband has been my friend since 6th grade, became real good friends in high school, and am now 38, so it's been a long time. We had a lot of the same opinions/thoughts about stuff for a long time too. Moved away from them 9 years ago, and slowly drifted apart just due to life. I was the best man in his wedding too. I'm not sure where she/they started to drift out there in their weird thinking. I guess I can't assume he shares all of these same thoughts, but probably very likely that he does. Makes me sad to potentially lose a friend/friends, and wonder what made them this way?

Just to be clear, I share none of the same opinions about George Floyd, masks, covid, Trump, stolen election, Ivermectin, etc. Hahaha

Based on the discussion attached, it appears as though testing indicates the protection from a 3rd (booster) dose of the OG provides the same protection against Beta and Delta as a targeted ("switched") mRNA booster dose. That's great news.

Back
Top Bottom