Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I went to the dentist during the height of this thing and dentists and their teams are very safe. The only time I went without a mask was during the exam itself and everyone else was masked up. If yoy are in pain keep the appointment but if not I would push it and request the first appointment of the day.

I wouldn't worry about the dentist.

Eye tests on the other hand....

EYE went for one in 2020 and EYE was shook! Must have held my breath for like 3 mins (with mask on) cause I could feel this ***** eyelashes on my forehead when he was examining my ish :smh:

Went to da optometrist a few weeks back and triple masked up. Dr. asked if I wanted to remove my mask and I said no.

My dentist had me gargle and swish around what I think was hydrogen peroxide? Tasted like bitter beer lol. My dentist office pretty small though only 4 chairs and whenever I went there was usually only one other person there so I felt ok.

No matter what you decide, get the first appointment of the day so there’s less virus floating around. Ask if they’re running hepa filters in exam rooms and all hygienists will be masked.
do you think better yet know if HEPA filtered air purifiers like they sell in Target do much of anything? I've been running quite a few in my apartment for a while now, unsure if they're just high priced fans TBH.

do you think better yet know if HEPA filtered air purifiers like they sell in Target do much of anything? I've been running quite a few in my apartment for a while now, unsure if they're just high priced fans TBH.
Of course, not all are equal. It’s all about how much air they can filter and whether the filters are being replaced on schedule. In my post, I was primarily saying that if the dental office is running purifiers and the staff is masking then you know they are at least trying. You can often tell a lot about the overall protections an office is taking by asking. If the receptionist isn’t prepared to answer your questions confidently with respect and concern then you know they likely aren’t taking it seriously. If the response is anything like this, you already know what time it is…
E7A2CAD9-8F80-4CB0-8DA4-81E0501E53D8.png

My dentist had me gargle and swish around what I think was hydrogen peroxide? Tasted like bitter beer lol. My dentist office pretty small though only 4 chairs and whenever I went there was usually only one other person there so I felt ok.

My dentist has made me do the same thing throughout this whole pandemic. Ish tastes nasty!

made it to the start of our vacation without getting covid. last monday i was exposed for 2 minutes in a closed room with a guy that tested positive later that day. both of us were maskless and i talked to him a bit from about 4’ away while i heated my food up. it wasn’t lunch and i didn’t think anyone would be there. tested everyday - all negative and no symptoms.

just got to the gate for our flight and maybe 1:50 people are wearing a mask. gonna be masking up in dc and nyc.

I really want to get back in the gym because my home setup ain’t cutting it but I don’t want to work out in a mask either. I tried running in one a few times and I hated it

Yep I've been going to the gym unmasked since they took away our state mandate a couple months back. Doing cardio was the worst with a mask on so I often would lower it beneath my nose while using any of those machines. Going to the gym you are already assuming risk.

Right now I just waiting on my old black man strength to kick in
I kept going to my university’s fitness center after I graduated. I only saw him a handful of times but there was a older black dude, probably in his 60s that always worked out in a beater, jeans, steel toe boots, and those thick gardening gloves.

His handful of visits probably banked him a decade of old man strength

General word of advice to everyone...

Old black man strength is no joke. If you are ever in a situation where you are about to tangle with an ole head, do yourself a favor and.....don't.

You can tell how bad the *** whooping gonna be by their knuckles.

If they look normal, you might be able to walk away from the altercation with just some bumps and bruises

But if dem joints are pronounced, you might as well quickly try to log onto Healthcare.gov and make sure your affairs are in order.

Last edited:
I’m careful with everything else. I’m just gonna have to take that risk with the gym. Ain’t nobody wearing it in the gym anyways.

not too many masks on the streets of new york but in the harry potter store, i tell my wife….look! everyone is wearing a mask. she looks at me with that sad wife face and let’s me know a mask is required to get in and the employees are telling people to put the masks over their noses too. the ferry to liberty island was packed with hundreds of people. i can see how quickly covid can spread with conditions like that. overall though, so far i’m surprised - i thought there would be zero masks. headed to dc next.

Received a notification from my daughter's school that 170 cases of COVID had been reported since May 2nd.

There were only 36 cases for the month of April.

This isn't going anywhere.

Received a notification from my daughter's school that 170 cases of COVID had been reported since May 2nd.

There were only 36 cases for the month of April.

This isn't going anywhere.

The same people who feel that we traumatize children by making them wear masks. Are ok with them being shot at and watching their friends and classmates die in front of them.

What a time.

friends testing is weird. Initially pos home and pcr . Tested five days later. Home said pos but pcr neg…anyone have this happen?

Back
Top Bottom