Hideo Kojima Rumored To Make Big Announcement At E3 On....

New MGS!!

The last Kojima Productions countdown clock wasn'texactly climatic. This one will hopefully make up for it.
The lighting and rain return, but the letters "R" and "P" flash on the screen...along with? What looks like a close-up of Big Boss. Itis unconfirmed, however, whether this actually is Big Boss.

The lighting and rain return, but the letters "R" and "P" flash on the screen...along with? What looks like a close-up of Big Boss. BigBoss is, of course, Solid Snake's commanding officer in the original Metal Gear, and it is later revealed Snake is his son-slash-clone.

If rumors that the next issue of Famitsu reveal a "NewMetal Gear" reveal or the site's keywords ("Hideo Kojima", "MGS", "METAL GEAR", "NEXT","game") don't convince you that Kojima Productions is announcing a new Metal Gear game, then perhaps Big Boss will.

And yes, there is another countdown clock. It ends on June 1.

Here's the countdown.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sy2n4p.jpg

Keep dreaming its not for the 360. Its supposed to be an entire new game. If the 360 gets a MGS port imagine how dumbed down it would have to be.

I hope it's another one, I copped a PS3 just for 4 and once I beat it, it's only used as a blu-ray player now.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I hope it's another one, I copped a PS3 just for 4 and once I beat it, it's only used as a blu-ray player now.
There's also a big announcement from microsoft at E3 ... I hope it's a blu-ray player
smile.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

There's also a big announcement from microsoft at E3 ... I hope it's a blu-ray player
smile.gif

Get realistic.

Hope for a fix for the red ring of death.

oh wait, i said realistic...

NEW MGS??
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ps3 fanboys, here we go.

PS: MGS should NOT be made into a movie, even though it plays like one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

smile.gif

Get realistic.

Hope for a fix for the red ring of death.

oh wait, i said realistic...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

DONE +%$*! :

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

HMMMMMM? 360?
pray.gif

pray.gif

That will never happen. BTW that really does not look like big boss, maybe they hired new artists. Plus I though Hideo was retiring from the MGS series, thatswhy there was that whole ridiculous drawn out scene at the end of MGS 4. This guy is worse than jay-z and Jordan combined.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom