HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

DD961EFE-7114-41E0-A1CA-03A8B59A1F11.jpeg 8ABD6360-DC68-495F-9E43-E815F3EB4E03.jpeg

You know I had to

How was it?!

i might try a pair on the next markdown

how do they usually fit?

TTS though people recommend a half size up.

I went TTS and could see why people would want to half size up but im more than fine with mine. It fits wide but a tad short. That being said, Id feel fully confident recommending TTS.

if u guys see any off-white hoodies hit the 250-300 range on Ssense please hmu.

i balked during last season's sale and missed out

LV and Gucci are not TTS in my opinion bro. Those run at least a full size large too. I guess it also depends on the shoe but the Gucci ace sneakers definitely run big.

I actually don't mind those. I've never really liked the whole "dad shoe" trend but those are done well and look clean.

Thanks it's like every designer's sizing is crazy the only tts are Gucci lv n off white. Every pair of redbottoms ive had to size up or down smh reasons why I never could get into balenciagas
Red bottoms be making my feet hurt I stop rocking them

Balenciaga ok they comfy

Anyone knows how Visvim fit? I am a 11 in MMM gats and Golden Goose and 10.5 in most Jordans

Gucci definitely fits big these days, they were closer to tts back then.

I find LV more tts too, i go with usual size with them.

These AirMcQ1 looks so much bigger in-hand than in pics, they are more like the oversized sneakers.
McQ AM1 2.jpg

Been thinking about these, how do they fit (TTS, etc)?

John Elliot.com is having a good sale right now . The some of the jackets are 150 dollars cheaper than earlier in the week

Back
Top Bottom