HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

20-30% seems pretty high for customs fee. also based on some basic research it looks like anything below $2000 is allowed as informal entry.
https://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/internet-purchases

good news for Zap specifically is that it looks like they marked the value as $100 (actual value was $1k) so it got to me with no customs issues. they had lightning shipping too, ordered on Sunday and received on Tuesday :nthat:
so for anyone on the fence with Zap, i say go for it! props to dude linking to their website here.
Thinking about ordering something from there too. Did you have to call to buy as well?

my past experience (when the threshold was still ~$250) was ~20%

i remember my order totaled at around $260 and i had to pay like $50-$55 for them to release it

this was years ago so i am not sure how much has changed since, all i was aware of was the bump from $250 to $800: https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/national-media-release/de-minimis-value-increases-800

i do know matches charges ~12%-13% upfront if you hit $800+ and prefer not to worry about any fees

Thinking about ordering something from there too. Did you have to call to buy as well?

you can email them before or after you place your order and they'll mark it down

and yeah, their shipping is stupid quick considering it's from across the pond
IMG_2738.jpg

my past experience (when the threshold was still ~$250) was ~20%

i remember my order totaled at around $260 and i had to pay like $50-$55 for them to release it

this was years ago so i am not sure how much has changed since, all i was aware of was the bump from $250 to $800: https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/national-media-release/de-minimis-value-increases-800

i do know matches charges ~12%-13% upfront if you hit $800+ and prefer not to worry about any fees

interesting, thanks for the info! guess i got lucky Zap put $100 as the value of goods.

great pickup on the hoody!

Finally touched down, and I'll say pictures don't do em any justice. Now who on here swiped the last size 12 in em Maroons.
Y'all think you slick! I was gunning for those.

Havent gone to the states in a while but are the outlets still worth hitting up? Woodbury in particular.

97335356-522C-41B4-9656-8A780F0E70E2.jpeg

DA75AB47-4F05-45FE-A64C-5C15FEF4C004.jpeg
Was talking more about the first joints but the second too. Can’t go with b-ball shorts or sweats with these type of kicks.

Will probably cop some 511s or something, levis got some colors online for $30

97335356-522C-41B4-9656-8A780F0E70E2.jpeg

DA75AB47-4F05-45FE-A64C-5C15FEF4C004.jpeg
Was talking more about the first joints but the second too. Can’t go with b-ball shorts or sweats with these type of kicks.

Will probably cop some 511s or something, levis got some colors online for $30

white jeans/khakis + white & navy striped tee

How’s the quality on the hoodie?

quality is good as far as hoodies go, not as thick as the box logo from a few seasons back and fits slightly looser

dam thats nice.. i can take a look during the next private sale.. sometimes things like this go on sale..sometimes no..

last sale the girls at the store sent me the private dropbox link to the sale.. remind me come sale time to look for you

Thanks for replying homie, I'll probably call them tomorrow and find out what size I should buy online . I'm stupid so I'll probably pay retail anyway

so how are your closets/storage looking like these days?

many of you guys seem to have cut back which might make it easier to set up

i want to get some shelves for my shoes but i also keep all my boxes so it's pretty much going to take up twice the space but i've been looking for ideas

really dig this for an office:
shoe-storage-ideas-001.jpg

but i'm going to need a lot more shelves like:
shoe-storage-ideas-007.jpg

shoe-storage-ideas-009.jpg

this might be doable but gon' need a lot more shelves too:
shoe-storage-ideas-006.jpg

if my extra room were this big then these would be ideal, maybe just convert the whole living room into a full blown showroom :lol:
shoe-storage-ideas-008.jpg

shoe-storage-ideas-004.jpg

shoe-storage-ideas-002.jpg

2E979B7A-0219-46DA-92FA-9051C9ED106D.png

Decided to go with these, only jeans I seen that slim and 42x30 or 44x30.
Still doesn’t help me with those denim LVs I got, don’t think these pants would go with those

Back
Top Bottom