HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Grailed is such a joke...

They just banned my account for going back and fourth with a guy who had nothing better to do with his time than to go on my items and slander them saying they were fakes etc. Dude legit had zero past experience or conversation with me and then just commented on a bunch of items saying they were fake. I obviously was heated because you're basically compromising something on my page selling with no proof or claim to what you're saying. I lost it on the guy when he messaged me back saying that, "There's no way your items are real with the price you're charging for them versus what retail cost is...". That level of ignorance was what set me off and I did message him back rude and about how he can make false claims and make a seller look bad who had otherwise great feedback.

I had 100% feedback and over 50 or more sales. I don't use Grailed to the level some do that turn it into a business, but I rely on it to move things quickly and I've always found it decent to sell on until today. I emailed them to see if they even give me a response but I'm not expecting them to really do anything.

Ya I was actually surprised tomdiginson tomdiginson because they did respond and said that I did “violate the comment policies” and overstepped the boundary by cursing the dude out. The guy basically said this was my last warning and he’ll take the ban off the account which I appreciate instead of having the build all new feedback, but it still bothers me that the dude was saying just as bad **** and his account was never banned...

I think they are trying crack down on said behavior and would rather you repire it. It's funny that they are doing that now when the community was trash to begin with

I think they are trying crack down on said behavior and would rather you repire it. It's funny that they are doing that now when the community was trash to begin with

Captoe Bally’s to the office today. Haven’t worn these in a couple of years. Cool summer kick.

A0E383F1-0D18-466C-BDE0-C85F69B28DC9.jpeg

181418M237006_1.jpg

Can someone find me cheap prices for these?! I cant justify 500 cad for them! didn't someone find them at marshalls or something not too long ago?

Little off topic but went with these for my Louie kicks, I know Levi’s ain’t the best but fat boy problems :lol:
Will probably go back for black and goat a light blue coming in the mail

5DCE0B34-E0CB-48F3-B19A-E3DD66AC5CFB.jpeg

I know you f with just don heavy alp, any word on the Celtics just don shorts ? I saw him post up the other day they dropping soon ?

good pick, always considered those but my worry is that signature tab, it's gon' be prone to denim stain so maybe apply some scotchguard on it or osmething

Back
Top Bottom