HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

yah bags like those has to be something you'd care not to get destroyed but that one should be able to take a bit of a beating, i've seen cheaper bags like that from Macys that survive

with that said, I will be too afraid to damage or get it stolen but that one is small enough for a carry-on i believe

it comes in 3 sizes

a briefcase version in that color pattern would be cool
NMN5K7X_au.jpg
NMN5K7X_cu.jpg

to be honest I actually wanted one of those LV briefcases but it's also one of those things that will likely get very little use but i guess once it's old enough it can become a nice display :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not even worried about the suitcase, I'm more worried about the clothes inside.

When I was flying out of LAX the other week, I was too early to check in but the person at the check-in desk saw me put my OW AJ1s into my suitcase and, with a smirk on his face, "don't worry your suitcase is fine with me." I've never been so uncomfortable checking a bag and I've never been so anxious on a flight. Sure enough when I arrived at my destination, my bag didn't come out until the absolute very end. Wasn't fun.

I'm not even worried about the suitcase, I'm more worried about the clothes inside.

When I was flying out of LAX the other week, I was too early to check in but the person at the check-in desk saw me put my OW AJ1s into my suitcase and, with a smirk on his face, "don't worry your suitcase is fine with me." I've never been so uncomfortable checking a bag and I've never been so anxious on a flight. Sure enough when I arrived at my destination, my bag didn't come out until the absolute very end. Wasn't fun.

Same here , the hell with the suitcase I’m more worried about the whole thing or items going missing . If you using this for travel people gonna assume you ain’t rocking Hanes, fruit of the loom or some wranglers .

My fiancée travels with an LV luggage and she’s never had any problems besides for the luggage being scuffed up. She’s had the luggage for years. Old school monogram.

I am packing right now for a quick trip and I use this as my carry-on.

Attachments

• CEE9C708-5183-4B5B-AA56-D97200E57013.jpeg
    CEE9C708-5183-4B5B-AA56-D97200E57013.jpeg
    378.4 KB · Views: 45
I use my Keepall 55 (macassar) as a carry-on and I'm starting to really hate lugging that thing around in the airport. Might be time for a small Rimowa (Fendi?).

Have a 45 Keepall Damier that I use as a carry on and dred having to even check that in at the gate when overhead is full. Couldn’t imagine the stress with anything bigger.

All my luggage are rimowas that are dinged up . They are nice cause they dont have to be babied.

The rimowa off white clear and supreme collab's are just way too loud to ever check.

My travel carry ons are a 50 keepall & a visvim backpack.

Got a message from my SA at the Chanel store. These are coming in the next few weeks in men's sizes. Thinking about the low tops, but not sure which ones would be a better buy.

FullSizeR.jpg
Bottom right you got circles are the best imo. Might have to scoop myself a pair seen them a little while back and they are fuego

Back
Top Bottom