HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

versace down
12989161_14481236_1000.jpg

12989161_14481241_1000.jpg

i kind of like it that it's trucker style with the mesh in the back, plus i also have a couple of full leather caps from rick owens

price might be double if it's full leather too :lol:

thinking about copping a pair of the John Elliott Coast 2 or Washed graphite jeans. anyone know how they size or are there better options out there?

i kind of like it that it's trucker style with the mesh in the back, plus i also have a couple of full leather caps from rick owens

price might be double if it's full leather too :lol:
Yea Gucci would bend you over if it was full leather :lol:
I don’t do trucker hats, only own maybe one in my collection

Idk why dudes in here sayin they dont wanna pay retail for stuff when I been saying hit the PM. :lol:

I got alps seal of approval, holla at me.

Idk why dudes in here sayin they dont wanna pay retail for stuff when I been saying hit the PM. :lol:

I got alps seal of approval, holla at me.

DM'd you back in August for the Y-3 Kaiwa not sure if you ever saw it (no response). Granted not a big contributor to this thread. :lol:

looking for skinny black or charcoal trousers. Was going to pull the trigger on these SLP ones https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/saint-laurent-check-slim-trousers/4953268?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home/Men/Clothing/Pants&color=1070 grey:
but want to look around more for a better deal or different brands. Any ideas? Any experience with The Kooples brand? Its super cheap but seems to copy SLP and Alexander Mcqueens aesthetic, but I like their clothing. May experiment.
Go to suit supply 200$. Get them tailored for less than 100 in house or go to an outside tailor

Actually just picked up some charcoal trousers from there and couldn’t be happier with the service I received.

Get the washed Graphite denim. I have them and the wash is nice and the denim is a nice mid weight denim that doesn’t bag out and retains it shape. They do run a bit tight so you may need to so up

Anyone know how Canada Goose Jackets fit?

https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/m...d-puffer-coat-item-11665486.aspx?storeid=9499

I wear an XL in Stone Island, a sz XL in neighborhood japan, a sz XL in Gosha for reference

Should I go with an XL? it says the model is 6'1 wearing a M.. Im 5'9

I own 2 Cabri and a McMillan coats from Canada Goose, they fit true to my normal size (which is XL). Don't pay more than $650 for the coat , the holiday sales are coming soon

I own 2 Cabri and a McMillan coats from Canada Goose, they fit true to my normal size (which is XL). Don't pay more than $650 for the coat , the holiday sales are coming soon
what do you wear in hoodies in other brands?

I know, im getting it on discount just wondering the fit.

Back
Top Bottom