HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

40B1E1CE-ACA3-42B7-AFAE-2A28170A0968.jpeg

Might be my next cop, don’t normally like moose knuckles but this joint go hard
u pimpin out dere? :lol:

Picked up these dead stock fringe wyatts from grailed a week ago. My intentions were to cut the fringes off but after wearing them for the first time today they didn't bother me. My jeans covered most of the fringes. Love the tight shaft.

IMG_2751_zpsbpttggko.jpg

IMG_2754_zps2qxpvnqs.jpg

Picked up these dead stock fringe wyatts from grailed a week ago. My intentions were to cut the fringes off but after wearing them for the first time today they didn't bother me. My jeans covered most of the fringes. Love the tight shaft.

Don't cut them--the fringes look awesome. I regret getting rid of my pair.

dust bags different color too, no?

i like the concept of the clear sole, i don't think they ever released the arenas but i'd love to see some icy blue soles on some pleateds or something

i like the concept of the clear sole, i don't think they ever released the arenas but i'd love to see some icy blue soles on some pleateds or something
Pleateds were the best thing to happen to balenciaga lol, should’ve copped at least one pair

Yes gray dust bags , I wonder when they switched it up or if it’s only for the these . I got the black clear ones and got the standard white box .

B22s fit TTS. They fit a bit more snug than other sneakers but not snug enough to size up in my opinion. I happen to like my shoes snug though.

B22s fit TTS. They fit a bit more snug than other sneakers but not snug enough to size up in my opinion. I happen to like my shoes snug though.

Thanks. I'm hoping I can grab a pair during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday fiasco

Back
Top Bottom