HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I just ordered 2 Givenchy shirts on sale and a case of Versace boxers . I'm done buying clothes for a while

want those gucci sweatpants
47694161_773548806371233_1397670371450765520_n.jpg

Those Trail Balenciagas are interesting...

Hmmm. Waiting for the cool gray color to come out and maybe..just maybe.

Copped these... they're not nearly as comfortable as they look..

Dare I say my achilles have a better/ more comfortable midsole.. will prob still rock these..

ygQRsrql.jpg

The cool grey Track sneakers are clean.
I went back and forth about the design then finally grabbed the black pair when I was in London. They’re wild looking but they’re fun to wear and surprisingly comfortable.

Got my order in from picasso swerve picasso swerve , some very nice items.

For those ordering off Barneys though be careful on sizing, Barneys got their own sizing system when it comes to certain pieces. Be wary

That Barneys Gucci sizing is wild.

They just said eff it and did their own thing. Basically ordered a 10.5 off the site and they came through with a Gucci 9.5.

So if im a normal 10, and I know Gucci runs big ill order a 9, so I put a 9 in my cart from Barneys but then theyll send me a Gucci 8 which is obviously too small. :lol:

That Barneys Gucci sizing is wild.

They just said eff it and did their own thing. Basically ordered a 10.5 off the site and they came through with a Gucci 9.5.

So if im a normal 10, and I know Gucci runs big ill order a 9, so I put a 9 in my cart from Barneys but then theyll send me a Gucci 8 which is obviously too small. :lol:

Yeah I noticed that a couple years ago when I bought some BV Chelsea’s in a sz 8 and they sent me a 40 (7).

wth. that's fools wylin thread worthy. thanks for warning me bc i'd love to cop a pair of SSS and not be sent da incorrect size one day lol

Back
Top Bottom