HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

06F97EF9-EF83-4FFA-85BE-22C365B24CC4.jpeg
B8B0FABF-7C24-4BD7-94EF-1F8BD46750F2.jpeg
Greatest steal from recent pickups is this faith connexion jacket.

Thats fire!

oophf i was contemplating that parka on the SSense sale

nice pick, i notice i like a lot of tonal stuff

is that jacket padded?...

and i think someone here was interested in the green tech pants from prada, matches has it for $262 and it says extra 20% off but i am not sure if it is already applied

edit: use EXTRA20 for that extra 20% off
1242438_1.jpg

I was the one that wanted the green Prada pants but that was the Linea Rossa collection which is similar but has the classic red logo instead of black tonel one. However at that price it looks like a cop but for some reason it's excluded on matches additional sale, gonna wait and see if my size will go to 70% off. I did cop the all black ones though.

Dior chucks are so smooth. Think i’m gonna get the LV joints (tattoo sneaker) though because the dior ones all sold out.

I’m curious to see the other CW Dior put out in those

Last edited:
I want this. Tag is $6K on sale for $3K. One of my business associate had it on at a party this weekend. Very very clean and detailed. I just refuse to drop that kind of bread :lol:. Just spent $$$ on coats and boot for my Iceland trip coming up.

I need this to be in the 3 digits $700:

01082F21-8ABB-40C8-9F5E-BEC26CA75059.png

Last edited:
Will I be able to walk into an LV store & buy those new millionaires?

My friend in NY got a white pair because he said the Black was already gone.

Nonetheless, i think you can get any piece you want, if you put in a little work/be patient. With this collection, it will eliminate a lot of resellers since LV has high retail price points & the pieces don't seem to be crazy limited.

My advice. Try taking a trip to a store on the 18th. If you can't obtain it then, ask them there on the spot if you can pre-order one or find out exactly when the next wave will come in.

PO

Last edited:
Hey guys,

question...

How hard is the Virgil x LV collection going to be if you want stuff from it? Head of LV client relations asked if I wanted the Duffle and the black millionaires so deciding if I should cop or not!

I want this. Tag is $6K on sale for $3K. One of my business associate had it on at a party this weekend. Very very clean and detailed. I just refuse to drop that kind of bread :lol:. Just spent $1700 on coats and boots for my Iceland trip coming up.

Dats clean as hell.

if you like it just get it and decide once you get it, return it if necessary
You can return even on preorder? really eh? Virgil actually asked the head of client relation to get me what I wanted but I don't want to spend alot of money on it if its going to be accessible to everyone!

I know this might be an old question:

Stores like LV, Dior, Canada Goose that never goes on sale...what do they do with their previous season items? Donate them?

Last edited:
You can return even on preorder? really eh? Virgil actually asked the head of client relation to get me what I wanted but I don't want to spend alot of money on it if its going to be accessible to everyone!

i dont see why not or if you're picking up in-store just don't take it

now you just got to make sure down are refundable (if down is necessary), worse comes to worst and you get store credit(?)

I want this. Tag is $6K on sale for $3K. One of my business associate had it on at a party this weekend. Very very clean and detailed. I just refuse to drop that kind of bread :lol:. Just spent $$$ on coats and boot for my Iceland trip coming up.

Check out 66 north when you’re in iceland. Their jackets are really really warm and well made. Everything crazy expensive in iceland though

Back
Top Bottom